+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taijutsu,Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?

Well they're all useful, but if u think about the strongest ninjas on Naruto, Itachi being one of them is a genjutsu expert. He is only good at genjutsu because of his Manegkyo Sharingan. Kakashi is another and he is a ninjutsu expert, this is because he has copied now over a 1,000 jutsu's. And Maito Gai, he is a great Taijutsu expert, because he has conditioned his body to fit the requirements of being a hand to hand combat ninja.

So their all good types of jutsu's, just depending on who is doing what kind, makes it better or not so good

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taijutsu,Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?

All of the justu ae very good and have there own str. and ownweakness.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?

I Love Lightning Element Ninjutsu mainly because of their intense strength and "Manuverability" [See Sasuke, Part II] and their rarity. Not too many people use many lightning-style justu. I also love the Kekkai Genkai justu mainly because only one clan use them, they're unique to the clan, and usually pour a huge advantage over many battles.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

i'd go w/ genjutsu, knowing that the mind controlls every thing and having the power to destroy another person's mind seems great. then driving them into insanity sounds good too..

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to pick taijutsu cause the fact I am a Rock Lee fan & that is all he possesses & he is doing quite good for himself as a ninja & is fighting against the best of them... Not to mention his work ethic isn't bad either...

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmmm i like all three in ninjutsu i like suiton and katon. Genjutsus awesome since you can create images and enable movements of your opponents! Taijutsus great cause you have massive speed and agility..

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Out of the three jutsu's id have to choose ninjutsu. i like ninjutsu cause you can use crazy powerful moves as well as summoning. theres also ninjutsu that makes you faster and stronger.

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

id sat taijutsu because of lee i like his drunken fist fighting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast