+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?

i like genjutsu a lot. mainly because i'm one of those meanies tthat love to torture people through their minds and put their ass on a big cross and stab them oover and over.

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu?

Personally I would go with Taijutsu. Martial arts is awsome and so much fun to watch, plus it would really help some people out in reality. Taijutsu requires alot more discipline then Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. Although with Genjutsu you could send your opponent to the psychward within a matter of minutes however I still say Taijutsu is the one I would go with.
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

i really cant decide! tai is great because it gets u up close and lets you actually feel the bones breaking. nin is cool because u can destroy ur opponent in a variety of ways that allows for some really nice creativity. and gen is perfect for those maniplative types because u can get inside ur opponents' minds and totally drive them insane! if i was forced to choose though, it would be nin, because i like to get creative.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i would have 2 place my order as tai then nin then gen jutsu taijutsu is the best conditioning the body training to make inner and outter strenght like guy sensei and rock lee>>>>waaahhhhhhhh!!!! FEEL THE FLAME OF YOUTH

hot feets for dat azz

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ninjutsu is the best over all. Taijutsu is great because it is straight up melee and is really cool lee is the greatest ninja i think he has his back up power the gates. but Genjutsu i think is way to cheap it isnt a straight up type i think that it is a cheap way to kill ppl.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I realy like taijutsu but ninjutsu is my fav. theres so many different technics you can do
    with it. and most natural chackra comes out in ninjutsu, like chidori and fire ball jutsu for example

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninjutsu is the best over all i think but its alll about opionin i think but i think that ninjutsu rocks everyones socks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5