+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Think of the WORST ways to hurt The Evil Orochimaru..and other evil ninjas too.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Think of the WORST ways to hurt The Evil Orochimaru..and other evil ninjas too.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiKieanna View Post
    I can agree with that innerhell,but that don't answer my thread.But i do appreciate you replying though.n_n
    But the question was asking what would be the worst way to hurt someone. You never said anything about killing at all in your initial first post and in that, I have succeeded in giving an example in hurting other people's feelings and I have answered your thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicKagomeTahoshi View Post
    How would that kill Orochimaru... sure it would insult him, but I think you'd be the one who would end up dead, and not him. And I think the best way to kill Orochimaru is just to, like, get someone stronger than him like maybe Itachi, the Akatsuuki leader, Zetsu, Sasori, or one of the other members of the Akatsuki group to just kill him. Yes, I know it's not too creative, but if it works, it works, neh?
    I like what Itachi did. Permanently sealing someone's soul inside a spiritual sealing sword is awesome. Especially when only you can summon the aforementioned spiritual sealing sword and also when you just so happen to be dead meaning that the aforementioned spiritual sealing sword is technically completely inaccessible which results in the soul that was sealed -which in this case was Orochimaru- is stuck inbetween existence and nonexistence which is a state that is as good as being dead.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Think of the WORST ways to hurt The Evil Orochimaru..and other evil ninjas too.

Bind him in cheese wire and make him listen to every song performed by Lil' Chris whilst repetedly Punching plushies of his parents
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

(if you go to the social groups then go on leaf village shinobi,go look at the comments on the first page then check out zatchbells jutsu-savage awakening!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats how orochimaru shall die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2