+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tired of Sasuke

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angry Tired of Sasuke

I'm tired of Sasuke. People still talk about him so much more then anybody. He looks stupid, acts like a girl, just everything about him is bad and people are still talking about Sasuke. Everybody says well hes still around Beatle, but people still are talking about him leaving the village and about him Betraying Naruto and Sakura.

The question is are you tired of hearing about Sasuke leaving the village and how he is such a mean person.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tired of Sasuke

i agree with u there it gets annoying they should just leave that in the past and look at how he is now he treats them like crud and him and naruto nearly got into a big fight but tobi stoped it
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie deidaraHatake is off to a good start deidaraHatake's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: Tired of Sasuke

YES!! I am very tired of Sasuke. I love Naruto but I think they center on him too much. ALright, he left on a mission to defeat his bro, finds out the truth n now hes on another "mission" to right that wrong. I mean, they went after him, he doesn't wanna come back and he doesn't care who he hurts, Please just move on.
    Deidara*Hatake

Newbie blitz777 is off to a good start blitz777's Avatar
    Thanks

im actually a fan of sasuke. in my opinion he is the hardest working ninja of the lot. he is blessed with natural talent and he used it well.naruto is a cheater by the way. if not for that lousy fox, sasuke would have had him a long time ago. GOGO SASUKE! the best character ever design in any manga!

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Angry Re: Tired of Sasuke

SORRY GUYS!!! THIS IS A SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT READ TO CHAPTER 499

Oooh~! If I ever go to a animecon and see somebody cosplay as that (sencored for your protection) I'll kick him in the face soo hard his great-great-great grandchildren will feel the pain in their faces. He used to be amazing, until he grew selfish and left the village. I used to love him! But now...he's a selfish spoiled brat that cant see anything even with his brother's eyes! He thinks that he can 'clense' the name of Uchiha by enihleating Konohagakure! Its like trying to clean a mud soaked dog with a dirt claud. Not my kind of cleaning my old buddy. I understand that he had a grudge cuz his family died...but when he killed Itachi-san he only thought of himself when he declared that he would destroy the village because he thought that taking in Itachi-san's view was childish! He says he will rebuild his clan, but how is he gonna do that when no girl loves him!?! He's such a joke. Honestly, I think he should have died on the Naruto Bridge when he fought Haku-kun. Sorry if this post is long, but it's MY point of view. Sasuke...you...
    Last edited by Sukai; Jul 13, 2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Forgot a important point, forgot to point out its a spoiler

Newbie ChiroNeko is off to a good start ChiroNeko's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke is just retarded. My new moto for him is this. "Do the world a favor, kick a stupid person. -Punts Sasuke.-" I'm tired of him being woo'd over by so many people, they don't seem to understand that he's not interested in anyone but himself. He killed his own brother, and plans to do more damage. Gaara is win<3 He can pwn Sasuke any day, even without his demon.

Newbie heeytenemisa is off to a good start heeytenemisa's Avatar
    Thanks

i never really lyked him but ive never dislyked him . i dont read the manga thou . . .
    i think he has a reason for being such a jerkface cus his parents nd brother but i dnt think hes handle his terrble past very well - just normally

lyk naruto {luhv that kid} was born with everyone hating him but he worked hard to be accepted nd always put others before him
    sasuke worked hard too i guess but in a selfish way that hurt his friends

Newbie NaiKaji is off to a good start NaiKaji's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blitz777 View Post
    im actually a fan of sasuke. in my opinion he is the hardest working ninja of the lot. he is blessed with natural talent and he used it well.naruto is a cheater by the way. if not for that lousy fox, sasuke would have had him a long time ago. GOGO SASUKE! the best character ever design in any manga!
    Dude, are you serious?

Sasuke is blessed with the sharingan, which he can't seem to fight without, and he over-uses the curse mark as well.

Naruto isn't a cheater - it's not like he asked for the nine-tails. It was sealed in him, and over use means shortening his life AND the possibility of being taken over by the fox demon. How is that a good thing?

Sasuke is the biggest whiney girl in any manga out there. All he talks about through the series is avenging his clan, and when he does it, then he whines about what the leaf did to his bro. He would be nothing without his sharingan and the curse mark.

I hate Sage Mode, but I would love to see Sasuke getting the snot beaten out of him, and then take the rasen-shuriken to the face.

Just my opinion though...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast