+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tired of Sasuke

Newbie Jezzmann is off to a good start Jezzmann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tired of Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by NaiKaji View Post
    Dude, are you serious?

Sasuke is blessed with the sharingan, which he can't seem to fight without, and he over-uses the curse mark as well.

Naruto isn't a cheater - it's not like he asked for the nine-tails. It was sealed in him, and over use means shortening his life AND the possibility of being taken over by the fox demon. How is that a good thing?

Sasuke is the biggest whiney girl in any manga out there. All he talks about through the series is avenging his clan, and when he does it, then he whines about what the leaf did to his bro. He would be nothing without his sharingan and the curse mark.

I hate Sage Mode, but I would love to see Sasuke getting the snot beaten out of him, and then take the rasen-shuriken to the face.

Just my opinion though...
    how can you hate sage mode? i love it it makes him one with nature, also he becomes stronger and faster and takes alot less damage.

Newbie NaiKaji is off to a good start NaiKaji's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzmann View Post
    how can you hate sage mode? i love it it makes him one with nature, also he becomes stronger and faster and takes alot less damage.
    Sage Mode is too much like DBZ for me...Super Saiyan anyone?

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

Sasuke bother's me to the point of no return. He is overly reliant on his curse seal and sharingan and the logic behind his reasoning to do the things he does make no sense.
    "I just killed my brother!!!^___^ Oh wait...you mean to tell me that my brother actually loved me? D: Oh damn..well... totally Konoha's fault. I'm gonna get revenge on them mmkthnxbai." Though techinically it is his fault for being that hellbent on revenge.

Also, sage mode IS overpowered. Not that Naruto really needs to use it though, he's the only shinobi in that series that ends every fight with enlightening words.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

Newbie Jezzmann is off to a good start Jezzmann's Avatar
    Thanks

sage mode is OP but thats because it can only be used for a short time. and it takes time to go into sage mode. he also can only used to a max or 2-3 clones when in sage mode. i think narutos new power since he can control the 9 tails will be even better then sage mode.
    [/CENTER] Of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most.

Newbie NaiKaji is off to a good start NaiKaji's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzmann View Post
    sage mode is OP but thats because it can only be used for a short time. and it takes time to go into sage mode. he also can only used to a max or 2-3 clones when in sage mode. i think narutos new power since he can control the 9 tails will be even better then sage mode.
    He can only have two shadow clones gather sage chakra at any given time. He can use as many clones as he wants in sage mode (hence why he was running around with three while two clones gathered chakra from the toad mountain place).

And Sage mode is just perpetuating the same logic as DBZ: I am a Super Saiyan, but oh no, someone stronger came along. What shall I do? Super Saiyan 2. But oh no, someone stronger came along. What shall I do? Super Saiyan 3. But oh no....

I agree with above: Naruto was strong enough. He never needed Sage Mode. What would have been really sick is if he learned the teleportation jutsu his dad used instead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2