+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Uchiha clan.

Newbie chun334 may be famous one day chun334's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Uchiha clan.

who do u think in the uchiha clan is the most successful and the least successful. i think that the most successful was uchiha itachi, cause he was able to use the sharingan at a very young age,and even mastered it now.The least successful should be uchiha obito, because he didnt have enough time to pratice on it, he died so early and gave his sharingan to kakashi.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Uchiha clan.

Sasuke.
     click to show spoiler
    I love my girlfriend.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Sasuke.
     click to show spoiler
    True..but itachi posses the purest bloodline limit out of all uchias
    sasuke has sinister aura though

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree that Itachi is the most successful. But Sauske is very close because he did master the "lightning blade" from Kakashi.
    Salvate!
    Itenera Diurna Nocturaque~~~ i travel day and night
    Sane, Paululum Linguae latinae dico!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... Sasuke might have got issues :P but he has achieved a great amount of power and he plans to get even stronger, so he can be used by Orochi as a "container". What a waste...
    And as for Itachi, he has the second level of Sharingaan [forgot what it is] and is the second one to achieve it.
    If I had to choose the most successful I'll choose Sasuke..

Newbie lilchillin1435 is off to a good start lilchillin1435's Avatar
    Thanks

well of course itachi, since he was, mainly the successfully to attain his sharigan levels and very skilled to. the least is yeah, abito. well since he died even though he had the 3rd sharingan level, he died, which sucked and he's not skilled as itachi.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Despite the fact that Itachi mastered his Sharingan at an early age and what he can do, he isn't the greatest.Sure he can apply different jutsus at an incredible speed,but his own skill will be his eventual downfall.Sasuke is very close to being the best as he is formidable since his training with Orichimaru and has charkra as sinister as the Nine-tails fox meaning that he is possibly stonger than before.The fact that he will avenge his clan will be possible now and killing Itachi would therefore mean that he is the best of the Uchiha.Obito would be the worst,but his loyalty and bravery is to be noted.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi graduated at the top of his Academy class at age 7, had mastered the Sharingan by age 8, became a Chunin at 10, and became an ANBU squad captain at the age of 13. Itachi was considered the best ninja among his clan. His father, who took an active interest in his son's career, said Itachi was the "pipe" that connected the clan to his village.

Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan allows him to use Amaterasu, a jutsu which creates black flames that are hotter than the sun and can penetrate any barrier. He also uses basic ninjutsu at such a speed that even another Sharingan user has trouble following the movements. With his Sharingan, Itachi is virtually immune to his opponent's genjutsu, simply reversing it back upon them using the copy abilities of the Sharingan. With the Mangekyo Sharingan, Itachi can also use Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu which traps his opponent in an illusionary world. Itachi can then torture his opponent for days on end, all of which takes place in the blink of an eye in the real world. Though the main strategy to avoid the Sharingan is to avoid eye contact and focus on Itachi's feet or body, as mentioned by both Guy and Kakashi[7], even this is not a certain method of evading his techniques. By merely pointing at an opponent, Itachi can catch them in a powerful genjutsu.

Itachi is the most susseful uchiha

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast