+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Uchiha clan.

Newbie DNAngeldarklover2 is off to a good start DNAngeldarklover2's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Uchiha clan.

wow did that guy really gave kakashi his sharingan(i think thats how its spelled)???? Isnt that impossible

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Uchiha clan.

Quote Originally Posted by DNAngeldarklover2 View Post
    wow did that guy really gave kakashi his sharingan(i think thats how its spelled)???? Isnt that impossible
    obito gave kakashi his sharingan. And the girl Rin put it in for kakashi

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi is the most successful... he could use the sharingan at 7 graduated from the academy at 8 became chuunin at 10 and anbu leader at 12 or 13 (dun remember which) plus he got the magenkyu sharingan and can use the 2 best moves amaretsu and... the thingy where he controls time and space i forgot what its called... the least successful is prolly obito.. he died at lik 10, 2 minutes after he got the sharingan... so he never had time to use it.
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Newbie DNAngeldarklover2 is off to a good start DNAngeldarklover2's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Uchiha clan.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    obito gave kakashi his sharingan. And the girl Rin put it in for kakashi

wow..how can she put it in..4get that i asked...so how do u no all this

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DNAngeldarklover2 View Post
    wow..how can she put it in..4get that i asked...so how do u no all this
    umm..its common knowledge for a true fan of naruto. but yea i know a good bit

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i think sasuke does even though itachi is more evil looking as stated my kyuubi when saskue came back and entered narutos mind and stoped him from going into the foxx state he told him that his eye and his aura is really evil like that of madaara uchiha the first of the clan and for those who don't know madaara is the son of a tengu which is a crow spirit and female of the hyuuga clan and was the true first mangekyo sharingan user after he masterd his ability that came from both sides thats why his eyes has those tomes in his eye instead of being blue and big because of the 2 bloods lines mixing and thats why when you see the flash back of sasuke when he goes to find out the truth about the mangekyo sharingon those images of a bird demon spirit are on the walls are that of the supreme leader of the tengu who was sealed away by madaara's father and the only way to awaken or release him is to get three mangekyo users too use the three powers of the sharingan and that will awaken him and curently there are 2 itachi and another that no one knows about that told itachi all about it and was gone way before the killing he's the one that put that idea in itachi's mind to get that power so they can awaken the tengu leader but they need three and thats where sasuke comes in driving him mad and leaving those memories in his head are part of his plan to get three mangekyo sharinganusers and we know that kakshi eventually gets his but he would never agree to that and thats why sasuke is the most successful of the uchiha clan to me***and another bit of info in fight between naruto and sasuke when sasuke knows how to transform into his cursed form the statue that sasuke stands on is madaara uchiha and the one naruto stand upon is the first hokage cause a big battle went down there between those 2 because some kind of way madaara and the first where friends and the first betrayed him and thats how it got started and its believed that madaara was the one who summoned the nine tailed foxx but that would imply that he is hundreds of years old but the foxx did give the ability of the black fire that burn for 7day and nights to madaara's mangekyo sharingan and the foxx knows alot about the uchiha but everything else is a mystery !
    Last edited by zatch bell; Jan 16, 2008 at 06:29 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

Newbie Mofro is off to a good start Mofro's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree itachi was by far the most successful as orochimaru put it-he had unimaginable power in his sharingan i believe that he could possibly one of the strongest ninja in the story line if not the strongest
    Mofro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro View Post
    I agree itachi was by far the most successful as orochimaru put it-he had unimaginable power in his sharingan i believe that he could possibly one of the strongest ninja in the story line if not the strongest
    Itachi is not the strongest maybe 3rd or 4th in the series, theres Pain, Madara, possibly Sasuke, possibly Jiriyia, and possibly a 4 tailed windrasenshuriken completed naruto

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast