Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is the best episode to start Naruto with?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What is the best episode to start Naruto with?

episode 1 matters alot so thats what episode you should watch first

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

obviously episode 1... i mean thats where the story begins... if u wanted to see mroe action the chunin exams would be a better place to start.

moving thread to naruto forum and leaving redirect.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Start from the beginning where some of the main characters are introduced for the first time. During the chuunin exam actions gets freaking kool up to episode 135 which is when the regular story line ends. I would recomend you to read the manga book along side the anime show.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i have watched episode 1 i wanna start somewhere in the middle, by the way chobits is so kool.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    i have watched episode 1 i wanna start somewhere in the middle, by the way chobits is so kool.
    If you want to start somewhere in the middle, then do so. Otherwise, you can follow the advice on where to start from the several people who have already posted.

I'd tell you to stay on topic, but this thread doesn't look like it can develop anymore, especially since you're not apparently interested.

Closing...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2