+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what clan would you want to be in in naruto

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question what clan would you want to be in in naruto

I would want to be in the Uchiha clan there strong and very smart.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: want clan would you want to be in in naruto

I would wish to be of the Hyuga clan because of mainly the Byakugan. With it, I'd be able to see the pressure points and chakra points and effectively nail them and get the job done.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Uchiha Clan...its the most talented clan in the hidden leaf village..not to mention Sasuke is from it..i hate that the clan got wiped out..uhhh..the sharingan would be an awesome trait to have...oh and they got skills too...Sasuke heh he is so hot!
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

um i think i would rather be from a unknown clan like shikamaru's or eno's becuause then people wouldn't expect me to be automatically great and be dissapointed if i wasn't i would be able to be myself. plus eno's family owned flower shop is so cool i would love to work in one of those.
    every rose has a thorn

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definatly be in the Hatake clan cause my sweet, handsome Kakashi is in it yay! Plus, Kakashi is so strong so that would be good also! But mostly because of Kakashi!!!!!!!!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

are you guys forgetting that if youre in a clan just to be with a guy, then thats weird! it be like dating ur sibling, in fact it would be. and if you married into it, you wouldnt have the kekkei genkai.

as far as this thread goes, id rather be in the uchiha clan (minus the whole slaughter itachi thing.) that sharingan owns.
    or i would be a hyuuga. i would activate the byakugan to make the shokwave/ring thing to come out, just to scare ppl.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Do custom clans count? I ask cause I've though up a whole heap of characters of my own, including 2 custom Bloodline Limits, 1 powerful but with a huge downside, the other seeing through other people's eyes, knowing where they are & where to aim...

I guess not, so I'll say I'd like to be in a offshoot from the Uchia clan. One that has the eyes, but through the mother so it's another clan. That way I'd avoid getting wiped out be Itachi...

And as Ochi Gate said, choosing a clan to be with one of it's members basically means you'll be dating your brother/sister! Interesting. There are sites with Anime & Manga about that stuff if you want...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well my favorite character is Rock Lee and I guess I'd be part of the Lee clan. I'd be a genius of "Hard Work". It kinda sucks not being able to do jutsu's but I like the fact that he is probably the hardest working ninja in the village.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast