+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what clan would you want to be in in naruto

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: want clan would you want to be in in naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Ike44 View Post
    Well my favorite character is Rock Lee and I guess I'd be part of the Lee clan. I'd be a genius of "Hard Work". It kinda sucks not being able to do jutsu's but I like the fact that he is probably the hardest working ninja in the village.
    HAHAHA the LEE clan... my friends talked about this...
    might guy is really lee's dad. when guy dies or becomes too old, lee will become Might guy and have a son named Rock Lee. the cycle continues..lol

just the shought of a bund of lee's and girls lee's with pink hair instead of black makes me laugh pink hair from sakura, who has given up on sasuke)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah they seem to resemble each other too much not too be but remember rock lee's hair was totally different as a kid but those eye brows are something that only a few people could have so you never know.

And hopefully Rock has kids with someone who is able to use jutsus. Justs imagine rock lee's speed and strength combined with jutsu's or genjutsu's. I think any girl with those big "fuzzy" eyebrows would be pretty funny looking.

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Um..I wanna be in gaara's clan.I mean living in sand houses and being in the open desert is soo overwhelming.I love it!And if I could use sand as a weapon,thatll be kool too.

Thanks

Um..I wanna be in gaara's clan.I mean living in sand houses and being in the open desert is soo overwhelming.I love it!And if I could use sand as a weapon,thatll be kool too.
    Gaara's clan is interesting. They seem to have a lot of family related problems. I mean they sacrificed his mother so that Gaara could get Shukaku's power and then his father started sending assassins to kill him then even sent his uncle to kill him and he was the one who was raising him.

But other than those family related powers they all seem to be pretty powerful. Temari and Kankuro are good ninja's in their own way and his father was the Kazekage so they have a pretty powerful bloodline.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Yeah, they are more than a bit screwed up. Having a demon in one of the kids could do that. People tend to be scared of that kind of thing.

Hey, I wonder if it would be possible to cross breed the white eye's of Neji's clan with the Sharingun eyes of Sasuke's clan? Can you imagine how powerful THAT kid would be? Learning moves & sign combinations in an awesome 350 degree ring around you. It'd be the best of both clans! I'd wanna be in that clan...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Yeah, they are more than a bit screwed up. Having a demon in one of the kids could do that. People tend to be scared of that kind of thing.

Hey, I wonder if it would be possible to cross breed the white eye's of Neji's clan with the Sharingun eyes of Sasuke's clan? Can you imagine how powerful THAT kid would be? Learning moves & sign combinations in an awesome 350 degree ring around you. It'd be the best of both clans! I'd wanna be in that clan...

That would be great. Or they could be like Kakashi and take an eye from each clan. Or maybe combine naruto's chakra and strength with shikamaru's brains. That could be troublesome for any opponent since Shikamaru can come up with winning strategies but isn't strong enough to finish.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ike44 View Post
    That would be great. Or they could be like Kakashi and take an eye from each clan. Or maybe combine naruto's chakra and strength with shikamaru's brains. That could be troublesome for any opponent since Shikamaru can come up with winning strategies but isn't strong enough to finish.
    these are both good combos. i but as far as combining the byakugan ans sharingan, i belive you would come out with one or the other. unless you are proffessor ochi and try to use technology.....

CYBER HYUUGA!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    these are both good combos. i but as far as combining the byakugan ans sharingan, i belive you would come out with one or the other. unless you are proffessor ochi and try to use technology.....

CYBER HYUUGA!
    Yeah if they had kids but imagine if someone was given one sharingan and one byakugan. Like how kakashi was given his sharingan eye. I wonder how they would be able to see? But I guess one eye is good enough because Kakashi seems to be doing just fine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast