+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what clan would you want to be in in naruto

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: want clan would you want to be in in naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Ike44 View Post
    Yeah if they had kids but imagine if someone was given one sharingan and one byakugan. Like how kakashi was given his sharingan eye. I wonder how they would be able to see? But I guess one eye is good enough because Kakashi seems to be doing just fine.
    yes, i belive the phsycological strain of them both would be too much. wouldnt work.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Perhaps it would turn out they'd have the byakugan from birth, but some life threatening situation, the Sharingun actives & combines it's power with the byakugan. That would be awesome.

I'd love that little combo. Problem is I've already been born, in this world too. Ah well, back to the net for me...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Perhaps it would turn out they'd have the byakugan from birth, but some life threatening situation, the Sharingun actives & combines it's power with the byakugan. That would be awesome.

I'd love that little combo. Problem is I've already been born, in this world too. Ah well, back to the net for me...

this actually might work. as in it is less of a strain methinks than both, one in each eye socket.

what about the Nare clan? they all are laid back, but hace powerful family jutsu (umm..SHADOW STRANGLING JUTSU ANYONE?) and shikamaru's dad seems to drink. cant be all that bad.....

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love being in the sand siblings' clan because they're very strong and showed awsome skills in the chunin exams plus temari is an awesome jonin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rukiasoulreaper View Post
    i would love being in the sand siblings' clan because they're very strong and showed awsome skills in the chunin exams plus temari is an awesome jonin
    I think the only reason they where good is

Gaara- Kazekage's experiment
    Kankuro- played with SASORI'S junk. its sasori, so it was good junk.
    Temari- older than the others, plus she's not really that good, its that damn weasel!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I agree to its mostly Garra that makes you go they are strong dont get me wrong all three are very strong but there are still alot of clans more powerful.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I Can See The World Clear,y With My Byakugan. Of course the Huyga CLan, The gentle hand fist is one of the best fighting techinque there is and love the Byakugan
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes see ia agree they are one of the best clans out there no doubt about it they are so strong and the eyes would make you bam you know so strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast