+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: what clan would you want to be in in naruto

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: want clan would you want to be in in naruto

Man... it has to be Uchiha! I must have sharringan! @.@ and be as cool as Itachi or like Sasuke.. that'll be real great! Having the counters to almost all techniques.. and able to copy jutsus like Kakashi... sheesh! Just thinking of having it sent me the shivers !!

Plus.. those eyes... the colour and the shape... truly looks cool.. i'd buy and wear the contact lenses if there is sold on low price..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

me it would have to the huga clan cuz i just love the fightin style they use it all about flowin movement wich is good to evade and make contact with your target.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    um i think i would rather be from a unknown clan like shikamaru's
    i hate to be "this guy" but Shikamaru is from the Nara Clan. and i would so be a part of that.

the manipulation of shadows always interested me, and wen i saw it in Naruto i went "oh sh*t!"

so yea, the idea of strangling some one with their own shadow seems very cool to me. therefore i would be a part of the nara clan.
    Why hello there!

Newbie wolfleaf is off to a good start wolfleaf's Avatar
    Thanks

well i be part of the what ever Shikamaru Nara clan is because he is kick ass and he so lazy.....
    but he the best
    Last edited by wolfleaf; May 09, 2008 at 07:58 AM.

wolfleaf (the last of the fallen)

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

id be uchiha. flat out. id kill my best friend and get the mangekyo. and it would totally sweet..

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be in the Hyuga clan..the Byakugan is very cool but thats not the only reason i picked this clan i have been told several times by different people that i'am alot like hinata....it just seems..ah..suited in a way ^^

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what clan would you want to be in in naruto

Well,
    I'd probably be in the Uchiha clan,
    well because I like the sharigan and the chidori is pretty awesome

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie hinata17 is off to a good start hinata17's Avatar
    Thanks

definitely the Hyuuga Clan, hm.......i could see my opponent's chakra, hm.....but also thermal energy, yea.

Lady Takuya and Ukon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast