+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Do U Think of the character, Pain?

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

What Do U Think of the character, Pain?

Hello everyone... Ne way, like I said what do you think of the character Pain? Let's start with me. He is a mysterious character, strong, but what is his purpose in joining the Akatsuki o.O ? Do you want to share your thoughts on this one? Well, I urge you to go for it. I am taken aback by his awesome ability- multiPain +.+'' , yeah that one. And they are strong. I like the battle between Naruto and Pain. Well, of course one of the Pain's destroyed- enuf- you read the manga to know more. Pain is funny at certain times and I dunno why because my lil sis and I think the same of him. Is there some kind of tragedy behind Pain's stoic expressions(Oh, that weirdo, what about his life in the past)? Pain's character design was(to the fans out there, don't be offended) weird. The plant was weird don't you think so? Is he catching flies and insects when ppl are not looking his way? yuck... To make it short, Naruto Shippuuden id getting more and more interesting. Now that Hinata is confessing... lol Pain is another lovely character *2thumbsUp*

- I'll hear from you, the fans... +.+
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What Do U Think of the character, Pain?

Pein kiks ass son!he may not b the most powerful in the akasuki(since tobi is really madara,the real leader)but damn can he kik butt!freakin 6 bodies being controled with all different abilities plus his origanal body.i would hate to bump into him when hes in a bad mood.

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

As zero said pain is second strongest but he is bad ass jutsu posted below:
    Amplification Summoning Technique (Canine Summon) Banshō Ten'in Fierce Raining at Will Five Seals Barrier Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals King of Hell Magic Lantern Body Technique Mirrored Sudden Attacker Panda Iron Wall (Panda Summon) Sealing Technique Absorption Seal Shapeshifting Technique Shinra Tensei Soul Removal (Unnamed) Summoning Technique (Multiple) Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave (Crustacean Summon) Water Release: Violent Water Wave Wind Release: Violent Wind, pain is amazingly bad ass just think though if madara is stronger then what can madara do one move is madara can teleport so you know now he is strong

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

As zero said pain is second strongest but he is bad ass jutsu posted below:
    Amplification Summoning Technique (Canine Summon) Banshō Ten'in Fierce Raining at Will Five Seals Barrier Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals King of Hell Magic Lantern Body Technique Mirrored Sudden Attacker Panda Iron Wall (Panda Summon) Sealing Technique Absorption Seal Shapeshifting Technique Shinra Tensei Soul Removal (Unnamed) Summoning Technique (Multiple) Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave (Crustacean Summon) Water Release: Violent Water Wave Wind Release: Violent Wind, pain is amazingly bad ass just think though if madara is stronger then what can madara do one move is madara can teleport so you know now he is strong
    Akaryu is right Pein is really bad ass to the bones[wonder he got that name]....
    His own clan was murdered or Massacre by the Konoha[cause their clan bloodline limit is so dangerous it can revive anyone dead]but i didn`t know it is fully restored...
    So he joined the AKATSUKI in purposing to revenge the death of his clan to KONOHA[i think it so far.]
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh?~ Yea umn right..! Pain is something... Of course Madara is stronger(no comment), but imagine that Pain's clan has the ability to revive the dead like receiverofhell said. Definitely, they're the antiChrist. Lol If his clan is still alive, I'd ask for the revival of Yondaime, Itachi, Kakashi(wait, is he dead? LOl), Kimimaro and last but not least my cute Haku. I've always like Haku *.* What about you guys? Any thoughts of how useful Pain could be?
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kakashi(wait, is he dead? LOl)
    I think his dead, Pain killed him or someone else in the Akatsuki....
    and to think if Pain revived all the HOKAGES there would be another Ninja World War and that would be a total disaster!!!!...
    But Pain`s purpose it to destory the Hidden Leaf Village AKA the Konoha...
    To avenge his clan`s death...
    No one knows how Pain survived the Massacre of his clan.....

And after i red the manga its more make sense to me...
    Madara`s purpose is to destroy Konoha and all the Akatsuki members is controlled by him..
    Remember when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha!...
    The Kyuubi was being controlled or being manipulate by Madara so here`s a link for you all to read!:

So in the end the Akatsuki Members is being manipulate by HIM![Uchiha Madara!]
    Pain`s purpose was to kill Jiraiya and all weith the connection with him! and to avenge his clan`s DEATH!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Mar 22, 2009 at 01:29 PM.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

the konoha is attacked by akatsuki and team hawk (they work together by then) to destroy konoha because akatsuki have their reason but sasuke finds out konoha is the reason for the death of the uchiha clan so they work together pein is attacked by naruto's six tailed menacing ball attack but it missed pein and destroys konoha pein is the one who kills jiraiya and kakashi

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Pain is very strong and doesnt give in to stupid antics that annoy him like other weaklings in the series.but pain is a one of a kind he has the best eyes possible and he is very very powerful just about as powerful as a god. Naruto will take him im sure.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

+ Reply to Thread