+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What naruto sensei would you want

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

What naruto sensei would you want

I would want one of the hokages or gia sensei or kakashi and the peverted hermit those are my favorite sensei's and there super smart strong fast there the best out there and you could learn a lot from them.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What naruto sensei would you want

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I would want one of the hokages or gia sensei or kakashi and the peverted hermit those are my favorite sensei's and there super smart strong fast there the best out there and you could learn a lot from them.

i might say guy, but he would work me to death, i am lazy. maybe asuma, as shikimaru is lazy as well, yet he can take down akatsuki members

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

he's good he's nice but i would want to learn super hard but cool techniques like calling that huge frog i would be like @@@@ yes i did it.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    he's good he's nice but i would want to learn super hard but cool techniques like calling that huge frog i would be like @@@@ yes i did it.
    well logically you would need to prove that you are worth their time to train you, so you would need something going for you. how far into the series have you read/watched? eventually shikimaru gets asuma's knives and can actually pin ppl to the ground woithout the shadow possesion jutsu

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

i have watched every thing you can watch so far i like naruto shippuuden it's good but i did not like how it started out 2 mins and they are already fighting garra and that other dude i was like what the @@@@ this is going to fast.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'd want Guy-sensei. He's a hard worker and extremely enthusiastic. I would love working with him. Besides he'd keep me in excellent shape. Plus I'd have plenty of physical strength. To me thats a dream come true.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

i would like tyo have kakoshi sesie because id get to learn the hardest technic there is in the show id get to learn the chidore sorry for the spelling errors guys im half asleep

Thanks

yep he is cool and very strong and fast and its cool he can copy moves

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast