+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What naruto sensei would you want

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What naruto sensei would you want

Well i dont care if he is dead or alive bacause im just saying what trainer would you want doesnt matter what time he was in okay.

Newbie flamekyubi is off to a good start flamekyubi's Avatar
    Thanks

i want yondaime. but he's dead already. but i still want him hahahahahaha

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

And now can you tell me why you would want that sensei is it because he can do this move is it because he is strong what makes him a good sensei to you.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

The sensei I would pick would probably have to Tsunade only because of how strong she is.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Thanks

well can you tell me if you picked her would you want to learn her healing powers or is it just the strongnest.

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want Kakashi He's really awesome, and he can become really funny at times!

Newbie Jerunos is off to a good start Jerunos's Avatar
    Thanks

Well a like Shodaime as a sensei. Because in my point of view his one of the strongest hokage for me.

Thanks

And to add a little more can you tell me a move that would be cool to learn from your sensei .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast