+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What naruto sensei would you want

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What naruto sensei would you want

My favorite would be gai or jiraiya.I love watching gai and lee fight super fast tai jutsu !!!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you revive a sensei because I would want the 4th as my sensei. That would be so awesome because he knew so many jutsu and also the thought of having the best known ninja as your sensei would be so cool. He would be the one I would want to be my sensei.

If I couldn't have him though I would have Kakashi. He knows a lot of jutsu and has a lot of good strategies. It would be cool to work under him. (I would also find a way to get him to take his mask off)

Newbie sparkels is off to a good start sparkels's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Can you revive a sensei because I would want the 4th as my sensei. That would be so awesome because he knew so many jutsu and also the thought of having the best known ninja as your sensei would be so cool. He would be the one I would want to be my sensei.

If I couldn't have him though I would have Kakashi. He knows a lot of jutsu and has a lot of good strategies. It would be cool to work under him. (I would also find a way to get him to take his mask off)
    Great idea.

I agree with this smart person. reviving the 4th would be the best way to do it. he's by far the best sensei to have

Newbie rukiasoulreaper is off to a good start rukiasoulreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Jiraiya would so totally be my sensei cuz he did teach the Fourth Hokage!! Anything doing w/ that guy (fan-girl coming out again, waaahhh) got 2b good. Except Jiraiya has his perverted ways but hey that's who he is.

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rukiasoulreaper View Post
    Jiraiya would so totally be my sensei cuz he did teach the Fourth Hokage!! Anything doing w/ that guy (fan-girl coming out again, waaahhh) got 2b good. Except Jiraiya has his perverted ways but hey that's who he is.
    yes, but the 4th was most likely better than the 4th, although jiraiya is very good himself, and the funny thing is that jiraiya's perverted wayz never really passed down to yondaime, which is strange

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

This one will be easy.Jiraiya.Yes he is a perv. but thats what we have fist for right.To punch pervey people.Anyway he tought the 4th hokage,i like that juitsu with the spinning ball of chakra.yup that would be my choice for a sensei.(Other than the toad thing)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    This one will be easy.Jiraiya.Yes he is a perv. but thats what we have fist for right.To punch pervey people.Anyway he tought the 4th hokage,i like that juitsu with the spinning ball of chakra.yup that would be my choice for a sensei.(Other than the toad thing)
    Yes.lol
    the only real reason I would want Jiraiya to be my sensei would for him to teach me how to get the girls.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hmmm, Interesting question...

I'd probably say Kakashi, Gai, Pervert Hermit or the Hokage's. Kakashi's well skilled all round, Gai would probably push me just as hard as I'd probably push myself, Pervert Hermit has his own bag of tricks, while the Hokage's just plain ROCK! I'd love to learn what tricks they have under their sleaves, I'm sure we haven't seen every trick under their hats. And if it's possible, I'd love to learn under all of them. Learn all their tricks, practice them until they're perfected, them make sure I don't forget them, that'd be cool...

Mind you, with the character I've created, I put him a group with 2 girls, since all 3 keep to themselves, with a semi-skilled, gutless sensei leading them. If you've seen the Harry Potter with that Lockheart guy in it, you'll have the basic idea. Essentually, he has the skills to qualify as a sensei, but not enough courage to fight it out. Though I do have him training with Kakashi to increase his focus. In exchange for recharging his charkra, using a technique he knows, Kakashi attacks him using the eye to try to hypnotise him. He knows he's failed when Kakasi makes him turn into a bunny .
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast