+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What naruto sensei would you want

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What naruto sensei would you want

I would say jiraia because he can explain things better than most of the others. and hes a sanine

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would agree he is smart and can explain better dont just do this and he like think about very wise

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm, Kakashi! I would definatly pick Kakashi! He's strong and I would wanna learn the sharingan definatly!He has a sence of humor and cockyness which would be fun while doing any of his training! And I'd probably try to steel Makeout Paradise from him also. And last reason is cause I'm totally IN LOVE with him yay!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say gai, since taijutsu would be my favored style maybe even jiraiya i could use the rasengan .

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

guy and jiraiya for sure and maybe even kakshi{i think i spelled that wrong}with the sped guy would give me and jiraiya and kakshi i could never be defeated but i could i think i want naruto as a sensei if he was one or saska with his abiltys

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    hmmmm, Kakashi! I would definatly pick Kakashi! He's strong and I would wanna learn the sharingan definatly!He has a sence of humor and cockyness which would be fun while doing any of his training! And I'd probably try to steel Makeout Paradise from him also. And last reason is cause I'm totally IN LOVE with him yay!
    He would make a cool sensei, but I think he'd have a hard time teaching you the Sharingan, since it's a Bloodline Limit, meaning you'd have to be born with it basically. There are a couple of ways around that, but none I can think of are really that pleasant. Plus if you were a Uchia, the family with the Sharingan, you'd probably be dead since Sasuke's brother killed them all.

Personally, I'm gonna keep to learning from them all. Learn the best from the best in their field. THEN, you shall be a force to be reckoned with...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post

He would make a cool sensei, but I think he'd have a hard time teaching you the Sharingan, since it's a Bloodline Limit, meaning you'd have to be born with it basically.
    hahaha, true.... naruto would be a bad sensei some of the time..."naruto sensei, im tired.""Nonesense, im not tired!" (he has fox chakra so he's never tired

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Ike44 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind having guy or the third hokage. Guy would keep things up beat and I'd be in great shape and the third could teach me almost any jutsu as well as taijutsu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast