Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is under Kakashi's mask?

Newbie KodaKumi may be famous one day KodaKumi may be famous one day
    Thanks

What is under Kakashi's mask?

What if his face-mask is covering face-markings that you see on so many characters in Naruto? I mean think about it. Pretty much all of the rookie nine had one teammate that had markings on his face that resembled he belonged to a clan. Any insights?

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What is under Kakashi's mask?

he has sharingan in his left eye end normaly only members of the uchiha clan but kakashi isnt a member of this clan only sasuka and his older brother itachi are members of this clan

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a feeling that there was already a thread about this but anyway I'm gonna post this just in case. Here is a character profile of Kakashi where they explain how he got his Sharingan and where in the manga this story takes place.

Kakashi's Biography

According to all the rumors I have heard, the only on that seems most likely is that he looks just like his father and doesn't want to so he covers his face. Is his face important to the anime... no it isn't.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Behind Kakashi's mask... is another mask.
    I remember they had a filler about that. And under his mask was another one mask. That made me laugh a bit.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: What is under Kakashi's mask?

Yeah lol i remember that episode. I think they will never show kakashi's real face in the series ....it makes the show more interesting!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Unrevealed

What is under Kakashi's mask, we may never find out. His face, up until the latest manga chapter, has never been revealed. Some people claim that his face has been uncovered before, but those are fanart - work done by fans. It's usually an image of his face from the anime and/or manga, which has then been edited to form his face, uncovered. All in all, wonderful fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I have a feeling that there was already a thread about this...
    There was a thread on this not long ago, but as it was closed, it's ok to create another one. All discussion on this was pretty much said here.

Haha lol, according to episode 101, the filler ep, that is indeed what is under Kakashi's mask - yet another mask.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei View Post
    Yeah lol i remember that episode. I think they will never show kakashi's real face in the series ....it makes the show more interesting!
    It made me laugh as well. I was expecting something more.. expected. I didn't expect another mask lol.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

well watever that is under that mask we may never find out and i mean it lol but we might figure out at the end we all hope lol btu then again it can remain a mystery forever

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie ninetaildemon may be famous one day ninetaildemon may be famous one day ninetaildemon's Avatar
    a lil sphere-shaped planet called E-A-R-T-H
    Thanks

its sharingan...
    but only the uchiha clan have it.....
    he has it bcoz obito gave it to him....
    according to me info...
    dats all i know

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast