+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What will be Naruto in the end, Hokage or Great Ninja????

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What will be Naruto in the end, Hokage or Great Ninja????

I think he should become hokage but he will probably end up as a legendary ninja like Jiraiya and hopefully end up with Hinata but if he's going to die it would be by sacrificing himself for the sake of Konoha like the third and the fourth a noble deed fitting of a hokage so he may die as one but not necessarily receiving the title of hokage.

Newbie SnowFur is off to a good start SnowFur's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with Ky-lyrra. Naruto will become hokage and marry Hinate. Sakura loves sasuke. And possible Sasuke loves Sakura back which he won't admit it.
    Pain Is nothing but a burden.Crying is something you
    do when you lose a most prized Friend.Not know where they are.Or who their with.But knowing that they'll be home again.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i would guess that he would become hokage but then find it boring and resign and travel the ninja world! thats my guess anyways.

Newbie rosesofchaos may be famous one day rosesofchaos may be famous one day rosesofchaos's Avatar
    Thanks

And during this whole time, what about the Nine Tailed Fox Demon? Could be that the seal holding him in that cage inside of Naruto is broken somehow, and in order to save his village, Naruto finds the strength inside of him to defeat the demon. Strength that he thought all those years was just the Nine Tailed Fox turns out to actually be more... proof that Naruto is a great ninja, even without the demon inside. ... Then, this idea could split into the three topics as discussed. He could die from his wounds from the fight with the Nine Tailed Fox, he could kill the demon, and go on to be Hokage because of it, or he could just stay the greatest ninja in Konoha. I opt for Hokage though. I think after all this time, he deserves it.

Just my thoughts. Anyone else think the same?

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Man i read all these posts but none turned out the way i think of it.... and i still cant believe nobody can see how this will really end, just look at the creators or should i say creator of the story and see what has happened during the story...

My prediction is as follows:

Remember it well, HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, as in any anime, the moral of this story is that history repeats itself, the never ending cycle, as shown with the Sannin of Konoha. For great animes like these, it just gonna keep on repeating itself, sudden twists and turns, such as the mysterious leader of Akatsuki and their real intentions. But in the end, Naruto will die.... why you say? the demon, as in the past, there has never been a kage that has any extraordinary power such as, a Kekkei Genkai, demon inside them (exception to Gaara), they were always a normal ninja but had that perservation of getting through life. All Sannins did not have any of those bloodlimits and such, just more evidence to it. He will never be kage, and if the oppurtunity comes up he will decline it. Because he will truly be honorable and not be a higher rank and rule over other people instead he will be just like any other ninja, a Gennin. Showing that even though the rank is low. Throughout the story he will make an impact to the whole world and to himself that no matter what others do to you, you still protect them no matter what the cost. He will become one of the greatest shinobi that the world has ever seen and his legacy will be immortalized as the Shinobi of the World.

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Newbie Sgt.Ninja may be famous one day Sgt.Ninja may be famous one day Sgt.Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: What will be Naruto in the end, Hokage or Great Ninja????

maybe
    but he if a class clown
    but he will be hokage and learn many jutsus

Newbie habte is off to a good start habte's Avatar
    Thanks

the thing is.... there will be no end..... tht is NARUTO .... an unending anime

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

actually... it is getting pretty long... wat is it at? like 200 episodes
    starting to repeat pokemon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arubberchicken For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Mar 08, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast