+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What will be Naruto in the end, Hokage or Great Ninja????

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What will be Naruto in the end, Hokage or Great Ninja????

I think everyone is enjoying and as what I can see great ninja is the one which is the most replied one.. Well, for me I think naruto will be come a Great ninja, because as I observed naruto for now, he really like to be a HOkage some day but, after all of his determination in becoming a hokage, His mind will change because he'll realized that becoming a Hokage is not the only way to show your5 tough.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

He'll probably be just a great ninja since his desire to become Hokage was so that everyone would respect him, by now he already has the conpanionship and the respect of many.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Im hoping that naruto will become the best ninja known as the hokage. and then the akasuki are still not defeated becuase of the powers of the other tailed beasts they have enslaved. Naruto has completed his dream as a hokage but one tailed beast cannot kill all the others so tah akisuki either take his power away or naruto joins them. That wouldn't be the best ending cuz its so close but thats what im hoping for

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

now that i look at it... some people want him to become hokage, but that is kind of predictable.... i would like an ending that is shocking and not the traditional beat the powerful enemy at the end and get the thing uve been asking for the entire time... i hope they spice it up a little by the end of it.. like a really big twist or something.. that would be good

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    now that i look at it... some people want him to become hokage, but that is kind of predictable.... i would like an ending that is shocking and not the traditional beat the powerful enemy at the end and get the thing uve been asking for the entire time... i hope they spice it up a little by the end of it.. like a really big twist or something.. that would be good
    Of course to make it unpredictable like i wrote before, he should become hokage and get taken away by the akasuki or join them. It would add as you say "more spice" to the ending. It woudln't be that far from now and where the series is but i would like it that way

Newbie Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains may be famous one day Michael_in_chains's Avatar
    Thanks

Imagine Naruto in the end destroys akatsuki and decides to Destroy the world? now thatd be REALLY unexpected!

Newbie Silver_Shadow is off to a good start Silver_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

He will be hokage, I think. thats what he wants. He's got what it takes.
    Hi, I'm Silver_Shadow!!! I love anime!!!
    I love gaming!!!
    PM me if you want to be friends

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that Naruto won't become hokage. Why? Because anime is always known for unexpected endings. See, this is what I am thinking. He is determined to become Hokage for the sole purpose of people giving him respect and noticing him right? Well, I think it will end where he will become a great ninja and will learn that being hokage isn't what makes people respect you. It is what you do for others and what you sacrifice to become strong that makes people respect you. I'm thinking something along those lines will happen. It would definitely be unexpected I would think and it would have a moralistic ending like a lot of anime do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast