+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your fav. kekkei genkai?

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is your fav. kekkei genkai?

My favorite kekkei genkai would have to be the guy with the bones. He was able to make a sword out of his bones and own anyone around him. Also in the fight with garra he almsot won but he died of his disease that he had right before he could kill garra, and he also survived the sand coffin of garras that killed ppl without him even trying. Plus he has close attacks such as the bone sword and long range where he shoots the bones, and he doesn't constantly have to walk around with his bones out he can hide them. Prove to me that the sharingan eye or byakugan can do better than this kekkei genkai.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, for one thing, the series author overlooked one fact: even though you can control your bones, i seriously doubt that you cold nullify the pain you would feel from your skin ripping. im quite shure it would be too painful to use very often. besides, the sharingan or byakugan could easily track the bone projectiles and allow the shinobi to dodge them. wearing the bone-weilder out would take some time, but is definitly possible. plus, i have no doubts that sasuke's chidori or kakashi's rakiri could easily penetrate the bones.

in my opinion, anything that gives you a really good tactical advantage would be better in a fight than something that just gives you really good defense and offense. plus, i actually thing the sharingan is the most advantageous, as it has two forms when most kekkei genkai have but one.
    Last edited by kedar; May 25, 2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Double posting!

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie runebearer00 is off to a good start runebearer00's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would have to be Hakus becauseThis allows to move at the speed of light between crystal ice mirrors bouncing back and forth to the point where the opponent can not judge where your at.............

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

if it was a natural trait then of course his body would be able to, why would he have it if it causes pain to the body? no trait would work against the body or else the body wouldnt have it

Thanks

i think guy or lee at gates could catch haku easily. even sasuke did, and he just activated his sharingan

Newbie Zman135 is off to a good start Zman135's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the Byaakugan the most because you could pin-point all of the chakra points and block each one leaving the opponent usless of using any chakra, (unless you have a demon in you like in naruto's case) or you could even use that one jutsu hinata uses to keep that giant bug away in the later episodes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigokarate View Post
    I like Byukagan because I like Neji.. alot!!!!
    yes, the byakugan is indeed useful. im goning to stand by my opinion that both the sharingan and byakugan are the most useful, and i would probably prefer the sharingan in R.L.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mangekyou....it's Itachi's lil deal..I like the sharingan..it's the best..Sasuke looks sooo sexy when he uses it...lol..
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast