+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's good in naruto

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

What's good in naruto

Naruto is one of the most popular animes,whatever,I just want to know what makes naruto that popular?
    Is it the powers? the story? the characters? the soundtrack?
    I guess what makes naruto a good anime is the funny situations & the story is really good & the soundtrack makes a good comination which helped naruto being popular,so what do u think?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's good in naruto

the funny situations & the story is a good point, and the characters theme song are cool. There are some pretty cool moves used in the fights. and some stupid things they also say in the storyline. what make the show good is what you already said anywhy
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie renjiabarai1335 is off to a good start renjiabarai1335's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its the story line and the characters. all of the moves that they use that are almost imposible to do in the real world help it become very popular and so did the soundtrack. all of the movies theyve had has helped ouut alot to think

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well people like it all the powers, the story, the characters, and the soundtrack thats why its so big because they like it all and when you combined it they love it but to me i love the powers the story the chars but i hate the sound track (-_-) but i would say its a really good anime and manga.

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

well i could say all the same i ve heard(the story, the chars, the moves, etc.), i think its something that always happen when u mix all those toppings. oh, dont forget Hinata lol
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto, basically following in Bleach's footsteps.
    Begining episodes were amazing, the whole ninja concept, and the rookie striving for greatness, along with a team, doing missions, competing, and getting higher in rank was amazing.
    Personally I wished this show would keep going.
    Until again profit took over, and fillers came in, with odd missions, and so far from the manga, that until the 100 plus episode we had to wait for it to get back on track.
    Then Came the new Shippuden, and change of art, fast in that matter, and right there I lost interest seeing as it dragged on like bleach, and seemed to be endless.

So I may be one of the few or the many, that have dropped watching these shows, and the worst reason is;
    5 minutes action, and 15 minutes dialogs, JUST LIKE IN THE SOAP opera....

Also I am more of a fan for no more then 50 episodes per series, 20-25 is perfect, another season is fine, but not into the 200 or more.
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5449/navicopyjpg1hj6.jpg

Newbie Kazuki Ferret is off to a good start Kazuki Ferret's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I like the diverse range of characters in it, and most are very well fleshed out. When I watch it or more likely read the manga because when I see someone get stabbed they'd damn well better bleed I can literally find characters that remind me of people I know, for example Temari reminds me of my friend Maggie because they're both very confident and smart young women, and Sasuke reminds me of my friend Mike because they're both moody and well Mike got arrested for trying to stab someone. Any way the world itself is surprizingly well thought out, with each nation having what can be an effect governing body, and you can definetly see that there's an economy and that the nations aren't capable of infinitely spawning new ninjas when one dies. For example when Orochimaru attacked Konoha they were visably strained in the aftermath to cover all their bases and they mentioned how strected thin their military force was as a result of their losses in the battle, unlike in Gundam Wing where an entire space station is blown up like every few weeks and the glactic government thing doesn't even seem to give a shit and they send their unlimited number of completely useless TV-Head battle suits after the obviously superior Gundams.

Also the themes of friendship, pereservence and comeradery I find personally appealing.
    I fixed your broken head-ball

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto is good.
    I think it's storyline, charater design, theme songs was good. If you watch anime, it's songs and colour was good, too good!
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast