+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's good in naruto

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What's good in naruto

its all good but the main stuff is the character design, story. and action in my oppinion

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

story , battles , characters , fights , one of the perfect manga created..

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

If talking about shounen series, like Bleach, I could say fighting scene would be one of Naruto's strong point, yet I also enjoying character development in Naruto too. The OST is also a big plus^^

In anime, you might see its full potential fighting scene in episode Gaara vs Rock Lee or Naruto vs Sasuke in 1st season. In Shippuuden, eps 85 (Hidan Kakuzu vs Kakashi team) and 123 (Deidara vs Sasuke) would be the highlight. If you notice all of those episode the character design is handled by Hirofumi Suzuki which I adore^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Newbie pheonixSoL is off to a good start pheonixSoL's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its easier to say whats bad about it lol, just bout nothin, naruto is such an amazin anime and its obvious why its so popular. and i think literally what everyone has said on previous posts r totally right. but i think for me, its the amazin chars and there in depth personalities and pasts. the fact that so many times watchin im laughin and about cryin at the same time! ive been watchin bleach and it def does feel different, as someone said i think it drags a bit more because its more like one massive plot line, but with naruto theres so much goin on and so many storylines.

and one of my favourite things is the music, in my opinion a gd show/anime or w.e is ALWAYS better wen it has gd soundtracks, bcus they make the episodes complete, an tbh i think its what lacks in bleach. i mean you only have to pick out a few naruto episode like the hokages funeral with the piano peice playing which makes the scene so emotional. and wenever naruto fights and i jus love it wen "The Rising Fighting Spirit" song kicks cus you jus know hes gona kick some ass hahah!

ive even got the naruto msuci on my ipod, thats how awesome it is xD

-SoL-
    There Will Be a Time
    That Time Will Come

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Hinata is what is best about Naruto. Caring and Sincere. She is also hot as well. Yes I have a crush on Hinata.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the story is really epic, the characters are very unique and have an individual personality and background. There is a lot of emotion, too. This is what makes it so popular I think, you just get dragged in.
    I love all the tragic parts. The whole Kakashi/Obito thing or the real deal about Itachi and Sasuke. Epic.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Character Development and depth of the storyline.
    It has to retain being good, even after running/being published so long.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2