+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats Naruto about?

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

whats Naruto about?

what is naruto about? can somebody please explain to me what it is about, because i hear alot about it, but i cant seem to find the first episode anywhere. i heard its about ninjas or something. But anyway, is it worth looking for?
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: about

Hhhmm... Naruto is all about Ninjas, from different countries..... Well, it is all about Naruto itself, He is a kid that carries a "Demon Fox" within him (the 4th hokage did it, too save konoha from it. And to seal this demon fox within naruto, the 4th hokage must risk his life to do the technique.)..... Well at first, people is not kind enough to him, knowing that the demon fox lies within him. They though that he can give bad luck or something that will harm them. So they chose not to minggle with him, Naruto lives alone in his entire life. Until, he meet his comrades Sakura, and Sasuke including his teacher Kakashi which urge him to be a great ninja someday. And his story Begins with that.....

Uhhmm...... I advice you to watch some of the episodes of naruto in youtube I think they have some of them there..... Wait, check out this site this is the official site of naruto Viz Media's Naruto site
    ... I guess it can help you to figure out what is the real plot of this anime..... It inlcudes some Review of episode of it.... So enjoy watching...... Gabatte kudasai...!!!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 13, 2006 at 08:33 AM.

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: whats Naruto about?

Naruto is a manga series mainly all about adventure and friendship. The story line revolves around the main character named Naruto Uzumaki who wants to become the greatest ninja called “Hokage”.
    Last edited by heavery; Nov 23, 2006 at 05:04 AM.

Newbie yuanhua may be famous one day yuanhua may be famous one day
    Thanks

Naruto is about ninjas and their trainings. It also involves the adventure of a group of ninjas who uses their abilities to protect their village from the villains. The story is focusing mainly on Naruto.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

naruto is about a boy with a monster inside him called the nine tailed fox so everyone in his village fears or hates him and he wants respect so he wants to be hokage the greatits ninia of there village.(that was a huge run-on sentence)

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Newbie scorchrocketlauncher is off to a good start scorchrocketlauncher's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion Naruto is the greatest anime story EVER made! It is about a ninja named Naruto who is growing up being rediculed at first by EVERYONE around him. Naruto has no family around, no friends at first, and even worse a lot of the people around him believe him to be the root of a disaster that happened a decade ago. Naruto grows and developes through these obstacles in such a positive way he developes himself into one of, if not THE, strongest ninja in the village. Every one begins to except him, and he becomes best friends with Sasuke....who later turns into Naruto's rival and one of, if not THE, greatest threat to the village. It's AWEsome. Scorch

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

it is about pie.

simply put as that.

i'm joking, its a ninja fantasy about adolescence( it has demons, action, some comedy) and all the fun stuff like that.

Newbie animeotaku is off to a good start
    Thanks

Naruto is not a very good anime. No matter how many people say its cool, don't bother searching

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast