+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats Naruto about?

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: whats Naruto about?

ya,what they said........except for that last guy.......its definately worth looking into.plus,its a very long story line so it never gets boring and it will last for a LONG time.however,right now its a little boring sence its kinda random compaird to the origanal story line.otherwise,its a kik a$$ show

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto its all about ninjas,technique,demon,bad guy,weapons and what so ever..
    it just like the other anime...but if you watch means you really watch it,you will see that it is not like the other anime...

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

*takes a big breathe* It's about this kid named Naruto and he's has a demon inside of him called "the nine tailed fox" The nine tailed fox took control of Naruto's body when he was one. He's was alone because, every one was scared of Naruto Because, of the demon inside of him. So, Naruto met Iruka and they became friends and he was the person who made Naruto into a ninja. Then, he was assigned into squad 7. With his new friends Sakura and Sasuke. And, his sensei is Kakashi. They went on many missions together. And, then Naruto met Jiraiya and he was the person who taught Naruto the Rasengan. When Naruto was training, Sasuke (Naruto's Rival.. I guess.) Sasuke was going to this guy named Orochimaru. (I'm not telling about him because, it would take me forever to explain.) So, Naruto was sad and Sasuke wanted to get stronger so he can get revenge on his older brother Itachi because, he murder his whole clan known as the Uchiha clan. So, they fight to the death and Sasuke ends up going to Orochimaru. And, then, Naruto leaves the village with Jiraiya for two years. And, that's it in Naruto... I can go on forever. But, that would end up in Naruto Shippuden. And, there's more in Naruto. But, you would have to watch it for yourself. And, the movies! :P

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    *takes a big breathe* It's about this kid named Naruto and he's has a demon inside of him called "the nine tailed fox" The nine tailed fox took control of Naruto's body when he was one. He's was alone because, every one was scared of Naruto Because, of the demon inside of him. So, Naruto met Iruka and they became friends and he was the person who made Naruto into a ninja. Then, he was assigned into squad 7. With his new friends Sakura and Sasuke. And, his sensei is Kakashi. They went on many missions together. And, then Naruto met Jiraiya and he was the person who taught Naruto the Rasengan. When Naruto was training, Sasuke (Naruto's Rival.. I guess.) Sasuke was going to this guy named Orochimaru. (I'm not telling about him because, it would take me forever to explain.) So, Naruto was sad and Sasuke wanted to get stronger so he can get revenge on his older brother Itachi because, he murder his whole clan known as the Uchiha clan. So, they fight to the death and Sasuke ends up going to Orochimaru. And, then, Naruto leaves the village with Jiraiya for two years. And, that's it in Naruto... I can go on forever. But, that would end up in Naruto Shippuden. And, there's more in Naruto. But, you would have to watch it for yourself. And, the movies! :P
    What she said. If you can think humans with Pokemon powers, then basically you have Naruto. It makes about as much blasted sense as pokemon anyway.

I mean come on, they have a NINE TAILED FOX! *cough* ninetails! *cough*
    Why hello there!

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mostly it is about a boy who was born and then a demon was sealed in his body by the 4th hokage to save his village and to make the boy stronger and to help him survive.the anime has alot of different ninja which specialize in there own ninjutsu genjutsu or taijutsu. the leaf village which is naruto's home village specialize in forest techniques but mainly its about the naruto the main character.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is about a boy with a monster inside him called the nine tailed fox so everyone in his village fears or hates him and he wants respect so he wants to be hokage the greatits ninia of there village.(that was a huge run-on sentence)
    Well that`s right anonymous...>>>
    Naruto is about a boy whos a Nine Tailed Demon sealed within and was sealed by his father...>>>
    The 4th Hokage was actually Naruto`s father and...>>>
    Uzumaki Kushina was her Mother...>>>
    Well when the Nine Tailed Demon was sealed in Naruto...>>>
    They thought the 4th Hokage died...>>>
    When Kushina found it....>>>
    She left Konoha and Naruto...>>>
    Naruto was born before the Kyuubi attacked Konoha....>>>
    the 4th Hokage has no choice than to seal the Kyuubi in his own son...>>>
    That was the story...>>>
    A boy with a Demon in his body..>>>
    XD:
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Kage X is off to a good start Kage X's Avatar
    Thanks

if you check out Read Free Manga Online at One Manga. Online manga scans reader. you can read the whole series and u can find out if u like it urself. i personally think its the coolest.

Newbie protoman1230 is off to a good start protoman1230's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto is ultamatley about nigas but its mostly about a young one named naruto who strugles alot and as a dream to become hokage of his village and if you want to watch the first episode go to hulu. com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast