+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Sakura's Deal?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats Sakuras Deal

welli take back my previous statement the episode i just watched sakura just acknolwleged that naruto has been saving her and he has known her all alone but she still loves sasuke y
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura...

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Naruto saves her tail all the time yet she treats him like trash if i wa snaruto i would say f*** it who elelse agrees that sakura is full of b s when it comes to naruto
    I strongly disagree with you. While Sakura appears to "treat Naruto like trash", she does care for him as a friend. The reason why Naruto doesn't say "f*** it" is because his feelings for Sakura go beyond that of a normal acquaintance. You also seem to be disregarding the fact that Naruto values everyone for who they are, and would never turn his back on his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudozero View Post
    well i believe that naruto could have a slight chance of getting with sakura if the distant future and hinata is too shy and doesnt match naruto at all!
    And maybe you're right! There's a whole thread on Naruto Pairings, located here. You should post more about it there.

thats my point sasuke dont want nothin to do with her and hinata is way!! to shy for naruto but i agree rock lee and her should hook up and ino and naruto lol like that would ever happen
    Again, there's a whole thread dedicated to the Naruto Pairings. Here's the link.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    i say that sakura is stupid, i mean shes all over sasuke all the time and all he does is shrugs her off, but she keeps on trying, while in the mean time naruto likes her and she cares nothing of it
    Once again, while Sakura doesn't see Naruto more than as a friend, she still cares for him deeply. She protected both Naruto and Sasuke during the Chuunin exams - the fact that she didn't just leave Naruto is proof enough that she cares about him. It wouldn't hurt to see her for who she is beyond her usual façade. And for those of you who haven't read the manga, Sakura's character does mature, and she is no longer the weak foolish little girl you all seem to associate her with.

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    Wait, Sakura was like that before, but didn't she change? I know that she can be annoying, but she gets better. Plus doesn't she likes naruto now? And didn't she thank him a lot of time and felt bad about it? I'm confused. >.<
    You're right, that was before. In the manga, you can no longer call her useless. About the liking Naruto part, she does develop a stronger bond with him, and as for the liking Naruto part, she has always liked Naruto, but I doubt that feeling goes beyond friendship.

welli take back my previous statement the episode i just watched sakura just acknolwleged that naruto has been saving her and he has known her all alone but she still loves sasuke y
    Why? It seems like nearly all the girls have fallen for Sasuke, Sakura being no exception. You could ask the same thing to Sasuke's fangirls - why do they obsess over him so much? It's simple - he's supposedly good looking, cool and mysterious.

Just to remind you all - Sakura is merely twelve years old. You wouldn't expect the average twelve year old to understand the concepts of life, so Sakura shouldn't be any different.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

that was a truly amasing piost and i think u shold b regonized for it but back on topic you make a valid point but i mean she still has common sense doesnt she that sasuke hasnt really done squat for her and naruto has time and time agin

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto could do so much better with Hinata. She would probably lick his boots if he asked her to. Sakura wants Sasuke, but that's not going to happen any time soon. She should give up and leave him to his revenge.

Thanks

yea but hinata is Way to shy when she has a chance with naruto she backs away...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hinata and Naruto is much more less likely to happen. *minor spoilers*
     click to show spoiler

Edit: added spoiler tags
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 17, 2006 at 09:57 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

eh my own risk i didnt know that abou the kyuubi but y is that can u explin y that migh thappen if it is removed

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

eh my own risk i didnt know that abou the kyuubi but y is that can u explin y that migh thappen if it is removed
    Minor/major Spoiler

click to show spoiler

(these spoiler tags arent so hot)

>.>
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Oct 17, 2006 at 08:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast