+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What's Sakura's Deal?

Newbie RoxasXII may be famous one day RoxasXII may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Whats Sakuras Deal

All and all how can i put this well sakura is not the strongest and not the nicest and probly the worst but naruto puts his life on the line for her everytime and she turns him down so i think that naruto neds to make a move on hinata and forget all about silly sakura
    Life Is Full Of Mysteries.....Never Give In....Always Belive In Your Strength

Newbie animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life may be famous one day animaniac4life's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree naruto needs to make a move on hinata.what is the point of trying to get someone who hates you to like you.
    Wherever you want me, I will be.

Yes, props to zackraa!

Newbie RoxasXII may be famous one day RoxasXII may be famous one day
    Thanks

see thast what i mean naruto needs to get off her she is stupid remeber when gara was crazy mode and naruto put his life on the line to save her wel what hapend huh she went to sasuke and said how did u save me and he said i didnt do anything it was all naruto and she kept insisting that it was sasuke shes stupid i swear
    Life Is Full Of Mysteries.....Never Give In....Always Belive In Your Strength

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course when they were young, Sakura is obbessed with Sasuke. But then After three years later, she started to have feelings for Naruto. They seem to get along much better than last time. Hey, I also notice that they change a lot. They become stronger, mature and close together.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

shhhs shh i havent read about the time skip yet hush lol i wana find out in the anime bc i dont read the manga grr to u and all that tell spoilers lol sakura will never love naruto have u guys forgotten about hinatas feelings for naruto
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger's Avatar
    Thanks

sakura dose put naruto thru some major b s but you know deep down inside she wants some of that
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 30, 2006 at 08:47 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    shhhs shh i havent read about the time skip yet hush lol i wana find out in the anime bc i dont read the manga grr to u and all that tell spoilers lol sakura will never love naruto have u guys forgotten about hinatas feelings for naruto
    ...which mean absolutely nothing because Naruto is completely unaware of Hinata's attraction to him and Hinata's nervousness prevents her from doing anything (minispoiler: she actually gets worse since she even starts fainting in the timeskip). These two factors contribute to the coupling that is Naruto and Hinata to least likely happen.
    I love my girlfriend.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

i see well idk how naruto cant realize it she salwasy blushing and stuff when hes around her or talks to her so i think that it might happen i mean we never know but i have a good feeling sakura is gonna b with rock lee and hinata with naruto Uzumaki
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast