+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What's Sakura's Deal?

Newbie ShizNat may be famous one day ShizNat may be famous one day ShizNat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats Sakuras Deal

I agree with roxas, i think is really annoying how sakura "is in love w/ sasuke" [im not very sure about that} when he was always calling her weak and annoying, and then naruto is always there for her, as roxas said naruto needs to make a move on hinate .... And i think that sakura has become stronger

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animaniac4life View Post
    I agree naruto needs to make a move on hinata.what is the point of trying to get someone who hates you to like you.
    Well if Naruto realizes that Hinata has feelings towards him he might hit on her, but as long as she avoids to at least say hi to him, i doubt that Naruto will ever know what Hinata feels for him.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

lol ur saskue icon is cool but yea im not exactly sure why the writers of the naruto series did this i guess for comedic reasons seeing as how everytime naruto shows affection twords sakura she knocks him out and its kinda funny but saskue is a jerk espeically after episode 137
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie vulcan may be famous one day vulcan may be famous one day vulcan's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Whats Sakuras Deal

sakura is really smart, but she's not that strong. so she really need to be greatful to naruto for saving her life all the time. I really don't like her!!!!!!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura i think, liked Sasuke for so long, that she doesnt know how to stop. I think she may have some feelings for Naruto, but only as a friend. Just because Naruto likes her doesnt mean she has to like everyone that likes her back. Thats kinda messed up. Its just sad that she is in love with someone who may never return her love.
    And it doesnt matter if Hinata is nothing like Hinata, who said you have to be similar to your other half? If Naruto likes someone who likes him back, more power to him.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Newbie KatamiHatake may be famous one day KatamiHatake may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah i know what you mean he should focuse on better things! like sasuke ..yeahhh Naruto should try to get Sasuke...sasuuuunaruuuuuuuuu! so yeahh....
    You want Kakashi Hatake? Well TO BAD HE IS MINE! seeeee i gots the marrige certificate right here: teehee

Newbie skyezero may be famous one day skyezero may be famous one day skyezero's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

well i personally think sakura isnt even worth wasting time on. I think Naruto should go out with Hinata. She is cute and she cares about him no matter what others think about Naruto.

and no... if naruto goes gay i wont watch the cartoon anymore. plus if there i one more kiss scene between naruto and sasuke i am gonna turn of the TV and never turn it back on.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 04, 2006 at 01:27 PM.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    whoever said he should get sasuke what did you mean exactly by that remark...
    if it was about Yaio with naruto and sasuke how dare you this is about sakura dont bring that trash to this thread ever agin

Hinata and naruto should get together however i doubt its ever gonna happen

what made you laugh my comment about that person interupting my thread with that non senese abotu Yaoi this is about sakura and naruto or naruto getttin with other females no yaoi will be tolerated in my therad
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 17, 2006 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Cleanup
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast