+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Mine is the dessert coffin It is my favorite because I think it is so cool using the sand for attack but its cool its bomb you know

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The GunGrave of Trigun For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Oct 05, 2008)

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Mine wouold be Rasengan,because it has the power to shatter even the most formidable defenses as it happened when Naruto used it on Kabuto in the part where the three legendary Ninjas fought.The damage caused even stopped Kabuto from using his regenerating abilities.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mine has to be the Kakashi's Lightning Blade. The reason I like it is because it was created as an assassination technique, and becauses the sound it makes has a habit of sending shivers down my spine.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Chronicles and all its chapters, the different Naruto Formations (they all have different names like the Shuruken attack formation),Konoha's top secret move the 1000 years of pain (Naruto version).

I like all those moves for one reason, they all show Naruto at his finest, his innovation and creativity mid-battle is rivalled by none, so much so you actually see others copying his moves (yes I know he copied it from others to begin with ).

Oh and also the "Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms" by Hinata Hyuga. IMO she did a ruddy good job concocting that one up.
    Last edited by Ajescent; Dec 29, 2006 at 08:29 PM.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Newbie rizwan may be famous one day rizwan may be famous one day rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks

mine is rasengan...its sounds really kool and when naruto does it it look wicked...plus its powerfull....is it more powerful then chidori ?
    RizzEE

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Biyakugan, Primary and Extreme Lotus.... Because I like the way they are conducting it... and how powerful it is... men!!! I would love to learn those Technic...
    Last edited by souichiro_arima; Jan 05, 2007 at 08:18 PM.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan View Post
    mine is rasengan...its sounds really kool and when naruto does it it look wicked...plus its powerfull....is it more powerful then chidori ?
    Well there was that Episode when Naruto and Sasuke sparred on the roof top, according to that Episode, its several times more powerful than Chidori, there is also (Might be a spoiler)

the fact that Kakashi can not do the Rasengan speaks volumes.
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

Itachi's Tsukuyomi because its the most powerful genjutsu move in naruto and it also screwed up kakashi even with his sharingan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast