+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

I dont know if you could really call this a move but i love it when Brock Lee gets drunk and kicks some !@$# but if you say it isnt then i love the summons the gates are my favorite.

Otaku missundrstood is off to a good start missundrstood's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    I dont know if you could really call this a move but i love it when Brock Lee gets drunk and kicks some !@$# but if you say it isnt then i love the summons the gates are my favorite.
    umm his name is rock lee not brock.thats pokemon. and as for my favorite move. i forget what its called but asuma does it before he dies. he blows out smoke then clenches his teeth causing the smoke to ignite.

you never know what is inside you...till its to late...

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

shadow clone jutsu.come on its helpfull and usefull to others as well.having clones doing all your work for you would be cheap.but they elliminated the cheapness by making you more tired...or something...you have to watch it to understand.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

this would be the clone technique.. Saves alot of time whie checking possibilities and enemy capabilities as well.

Newbie KittyMarks is off to a good start KittyMarks's Avatar
    Thanks

Now I know that this may sound boring compared to all the 'Rasengans and 'Chidoris' out there but I genuinely think that the singular most useful and awesome jusu in the Narutoverse is the Kagebunshin (Shadow Clone to those who watch the dubbed episodes).

I'm just thinking from a practical, real-life perspective here and imagining what it would be like if I could send a clone out to school in the mornings instead of me and when I dispelled it after school I would gain all the memories of the lessons without having to mooch my lazy butt out of bed. Kind of like the Reflection Spell from Skullduggery Pleasant.

Also, real-world aside, its a great jutsu that helped Naruto an awful lot with not only learning a new technique but in perfecting it. His rasengan at the begining would have been near impossible without the aide of a clone and later on he would have been unable to add an element with out the extra hands.

Naruto is pretty much the only person we've seen use this jutsu because of his freakishly high chakra reserves but the uses for it are limitless. You could have clones do homework, clean, cook, mow the lawn, train with you, help you study, go shopping, go to school/work, mind children... ect. And company would only ever be a handsign away.

x
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Naruto move would be Rasengan Shuriken cause it uses a great amount of chakra and does massive damage.

Newbie Dejayus is off to a good start Dejayus's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be the Byakugan.....because it let's you see though things, its essential to a battle and can be a tide turner, and you can see chakra points, you can move in and attack those and weaken your oponent. My other one is the Multi-Shadow clone Jutsu. It's so versitile and you can innovate it in many different ways.
    D.B.Z Will Live Forever

Newbie physco otaku is off to a good start physco otaku's Avatar
    Thanks

um the rasengan shuriken, bcoz naruto eventually learns to throw it OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ YAY ( oh my jebus = OMJ ) XD XD XD XD XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast