+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Newbie hentairafael may be famous one day hentairafael may be famous one day hentairafael's Avatar
    In the dark, cold abyss in my evil heart...
    Thanks

Talking Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Neji's 8 Trigrams 64 (128) palms, hands down. Watching Neji hit the opponent for about a minute or two always leaves me looking like "...Damn..." Especially on Uzumaki Chronicles; it looks awesome.
    Dont call me short! Or small fry! Or a pint-sized bean sprout midget!!!

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

shadow binding....and then out comes a shadow manifestation of a hand and then chokes the enemy........i dunno how you call it specifically....shikamaru's dad did it.....

i really like shadowbinders eventhough at first i never saw any "kill" move from them...shadowbinding is a good supportive skill and i like the fact that you have something support-based in a show full of head-on combat types....knowing that there's a "kill" move from shadowbinding really impressed me when i saw it for the first time...it kills your opponent while they're incapacitated and more likely they can't do anything about it.....and it really looks cool that those shadow-hands suddenly manifest out of nowhere and choke the hell out of the target.....

i also like taijutsu in general...i always love seeing taijutsuists in action because it was always action packed and certainly not boring....that's one prop i give to the naruto staff especially the animators...they really show fast paced action scenes beautifully and gracefully....

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like Naruto's Rasengan, but I also have interest Temari's Kiri-kiri Mai when beat Tayuya by slicing maany trees at the wood. Of course because Temari's wind technique is as good both offense and defense (even Shikamaru admit it too). Her speed migh not so superb, but I could say she is almost invulnerable if fighting enemies with sound technique.

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Newbie Haku-chan is off to a good start Haku-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite move is Sabaku Taiso from the 2nd movie. Huge whirlwind of sand...then BOOM!, everybody is crushed flat. Awesomness. I also like the Makyou Hyousho of course.....demonic ice mirrors are the bomb ^_^

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

i like 8 tirigam palms heavanly spin, eight tirigam palms protector, eight tirigam palms heavenly cutter and 64 hits because of the reason when you use it everything goes slow-mo except for the byakugan user its a-s-u-m!
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Newbie habte is off to a good start habte's Avatar
    Thanks

best naruto move = shintenshin by Ino because mind control is the strongest control there is.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there was that Episode when Naruto and Sasuke sparred on the roof top, according to that Episode, its several times more powerful than Chidori, there is also (Might be a spoiler)

the fact that Kakashi can not do the Rasengan speaks volumes.
    spoiler!!!!

kakashi reavlels in the manga he can do the rasengan but he doesnt like it because there is no elementals in it

and
    best naruto move = shintenshin by Ino because mind control is the strongest control there is.
    in all your other threads david you say 9 tails chakra.. and i can think of bliilions of thing better than mind controll....

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav move was that move that naruto used when he was fighting kiba. Using a very clever way to trick Kiba, Naruto transformed into Kiba. Kiba was able to track down the real Naruto using his nose, but Naruto transformed into Akamaru after getting knocked down, causing Kiba to panic and knock Akamaru unconscious. i forgot what it was called, but that is a cool move, because it will confuse the opponent, giving you time to attack.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast