+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Mine wouold be Rasengan,because it has the power to destruy even the most invinsible defenses as it happened when Naruto used it on Kabuto in the part where the three legendary Ninjas fought.The damage caused even stopped Kabuto from using his regenerating abilities.

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite move is the Naruto movie that just reached American shores, Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow. It's my favorite because it really shows them going out of the comfort zone of the village. They're going into a completly new surroundings and have to protect a real life princess.

Newbie Bluefox14 is off to a good start Bluefox14's Avatar
    Thanks

kinda tied with the white snow wolf jutsu and the white wale jutsu from the naruto movie when their in the village hidden in the snow

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that bakyugan is my favorite~! why? because you can see everything at a far distance! I love how you can see everything, know what's going to happen, everything! That's why I would pick bakyugan~!^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thats one i would not think is a move like i said before it has to be a move that hurts or does damage to somebody that has hand moves to k .

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

very well, in that case I would pick Mangekyo Sharingan. Why? Because I would think it would be most interesting to see peoples worst times in their life and make them relive it over and over again. I would love to do that to a number of people I already know~! But anyways, that's what I would pick.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Now thats a move thats cool but that would be annoying to sit through you know watching pay thats kinda sick but i agree a awesome move to do to your opponents i wonder if sasuke can do it now never know i dont think that he can though.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would hav to say, Biyakugan its just a really kewl technic that i wish i could learn it and master it.
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast