+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

Well i think everybody who said there favorite move would wish they could do it because that would be cool to do .

Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite move is the wind release rasenshuriken. This is the best because it is so devestating it cuts on the cellular level it damages every single cell in the opponents body. Plus it looks cool.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my fav is Lee Lotus flower move and Neji's 8 Trigrams 64 (128) palms move. the reason it that both move look so cool when being used and is very powerful
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie Sentaro is off to a good start Sentaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Naruto Movie is the 1st movie. "Naruto- Ninja Clash In The Land of Snow". I like the 1st movie because the Snow princess doesn't believe in happy endings until she sees that Naruto will not give up. And my favorite part of that movie was when Naruto was running away from the Train with the princess on his back. She said that they weren't going to make it, but Naruto would not listen saying, "I won't give up! Not here! Not now!" He became faster than the regular episodes.
    I am Sentaro of the Hell Society.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well that is not a move so please give me another answer that was not one okay thanks for posting anyway.

Newbie sol45 is off to a good start sol45's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Whats Your Favorite Naruto Move{Must Say Why}

It's gotta be Lee's Extreme Lotus it' got all the goods speed, power and it looks soooooo badass!!!

or maybe even Gaara's sand koffin and sand burial jutsus just because there so brutal and savage
    Last edited by sol45; Feb 06, 2008 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks

MY MESSAGE HAS SOME SPOILER TALK ABOUT NARUTO Thank you for posting again and yes i do love that move to i wonder what new moves Lee well have learned in the two years naruto has been away .

Newbie LustandLunacy667 is off to a good start LustandLunacy667's Avatar
    Thanks

Definetly Neji's 8 Trigrams 64 palms just because it's fun to say. When I'm playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 I'm screaming "TWO PALMS! FOUR PALMS EIGHT PALMS! etc..."
    Lust And Lunacy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LustandLunacy667 For This Useful Post:

2000marfie (Oct 03, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast