+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your Naruto character?(made up)

Newbie ryukyu191 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Whats your Naruto character?(made up)

my character:

Name: simply goes by ryukyu

sex: male

clan: none, was a leaf ninja

techniques: fire and thunder type techniques and jutsu. uses a claymore sword named "the burrden" that has unusual powers. When angerd (wich is not very often) he undergoes an extreme physical change triggered by the dragon sealed within him. In this state he looks much like a humanoid dragon and is 5 times as strong as a normal human being.

appearance: medium-long silver hair, narrow angular eyes, yellow iris color, speed rivals that of 8 gates lee, sleeveless orange and black jacket, wristband on right arm. baggy pants, has simple eight laced black tabi( laces come up to shin)

personality: can best be described as calm and calculating

final attack: raikujin (thousand thunder shadow) using speed that moves exactly on par with that of thunder, he executes 1000 slashes across the enemy using the burden whilst charged with thunder.

fighting style: uses a corrodinated strategy and attacks with amazing speed. he has an ability to accordingly adapt to changes in a battle making virtually unpredictable moves predictable. If he is angered you might as well forget life or flee. He is presice in his attacks and almost never misses.

chakra color: normal: silver/ as a half dragon: orange
    Last edited by ryukyu191; Jun 23, 2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: none given

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryukyu191 For This Useful Post:

sasuke676 (Jun 24, 2009)

Newbie sasuke676 is off to a good start sasuke676's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Masara Uchiha
    Apearince:likes to wear a back assasins creed cloak and assasin creeds clothes
    Abillities:Chidori, Chidori Current, Chidori Senbon, Chidori Sharp Spear, Orochimaru's Oral Rebirth Technique, Summoning Technique (Snakes), Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation, Byakugan, Sharingan and Mangekyo Sharingan
    Village:The Village Hidden in the Darkness
    History: Masara as born after his father was thown out of the village sasukes wife and masars's mother Hinata Hyuga went with sasuke to the village hidden in the darkness where Masara Was Born
    Chakra colour: Black
    chakra level; 14
    sexual orientation:bisexual
    Clan:Uchiha and Hyuga Clan
    Curse mark level reached: level 5
    Curse mark form: Dragon

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the best character and the one that I wished I could say I crated would be Hinata san. Calm and beautiful plus she doesn't back down. The greatest character in the series. But a vampire in Naruto would be awesome as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

sasuke676 (Jun 24, 2009)

Newbie beymasta454 is off to a good start beymasta454's Avatar
    Thanks

Kizukei Hyuuga:
    Strength: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu
    Weakness: Genjutsu and Girls
    Style: Gentle Fist

Newbie ttrftg is off to a good start
    Thanks

finale i can tell people.

ok so this is my character

i also made 3 more

name-miyosho haranomaru

village- sound

master - orochimaru

rank- extreme danger

story-

miyosho is a girl from the sound village who was created from a cyber corpse,which means she was created from a dead corpse.When she was a baby she was killed,and re created with more power and knolege.this was including,the cursed mak,a demon,and so much knolege.she is the most powerful ninja ever.she can kill a fleet of ninja in one second,she is fast,has the shurengan,and carries a long sword.it can slice a person in half.when she was 5 she had to kill a land of fire family,but ended up killing half the village.she has 3 siblings,yoshiami,toshiamaru,and yamiashi(wich,left).so she is a cold blooded assasin,basicly.

her perpose in life is to protect orochimaru.she does a good job too.her main opponit is naruto uzumaki,and she wants to kill him.this is because he had kicked her a long time ago,off a tree durn the chunine exams.(sad i know)

it shows in the first series,she is one powerful kid.but what happens in 2 years?

shippuden.woh,she is more powerful then ever now.this is cause after she met up with sasuke.she felt like she needed more power.to do so she would nead one thing,and one thing only.the kyubia's power.so after orochimaru's death,she set out to get it with her team mates.lacking the power she needed at the begining of shippuden,she went to a secret tunnel in the sound village,finding secrets of akatsuki,and entering more power into her,which she could weild.then she became un stoppable,and so did her friends.wow.

so as her sister was in konoha,she also made a revenge plan,and set out after her dad's/creators death.and also looking for kabuto one the way.

appereance

hair-black
    eyes-red
    clothes-black
    shoes-black

her new team is called black snake and her goal is to rule all the villages.

so i will share my other characters later.

i hope you liked my creativenis

by

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm lets see my persun wold be koto mashi age 24 sage of air moves on a ground clowed paralyzd in his left eye so he wares a pach spikey wight semy long hair. hmm lets see umm thats all i can think of right now

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

my character is the son of itachi: itano uchiha
    age:15 technique: likes to keep them hiden. but he has leval 3 sharingun, Mongekio sharingun and the most powerfull strength is the Demond sharingun (awakend by his iner demond) also his Demond sharingun is only in his left eye when he uses it the other eye uses the risen yang Mongekio (my unique mongekio sharingun becase there are many different mongekio sharinguns). weapons:??? rank: none now (used to be chunin) His life: he used to be a bright and intelagent boy but every time he used to ask about his father everyone never said a thing. then at the age of 12 kisame kame and told him about his father, that mad him snap and awakend his dimond. his best friend tikanoy tried to stop him but the power was to strong for him and thats how he got the power of the mongekio sharingun. now he walk around the countrys looking for the answers that where never asked (like his father). he also wants revenge for his father (to kill sasuke). but he his now misunderstood because the last thing he wants to do is loke away his demond and live with the one he loved befor this hapend sanjoy
    asanga
    Last edited by itano123; Jul 14, 2009 at 12:14 AM. Reason: forgot to mention

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Whats your Naruto character?(made up)

I'd say Naruto and Jiraiya.... Life, Love and comedy are always a good tandem for "real living."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast