+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Whats your Naruto character?(made up)

Newbie lightmaster is off to a good start lightmaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your Naruto character?(made up)

Name: Kotaro Light
    Appearance: White cloak with my sword on my back called Spada del Giudizio or Sword of Judgment.
    Personality: Quiet and reserved, defeats all those that are evil. Protects all who are good.

Type of Chakra: Light Chakra
    Village: Village Hidden in the Light

Kekkei Genkai: Lightsuka
    Type of Kekkei Genkai: バリア忍者法 or "Barrier Ninja Technique" is the incorporation of barriers into technique. Essentially these techniques allow the users to manipulate barriers. The user can erect barriers that can be used to protect themselves or to trap an opponent amongst other various uses.

History: Mysterious ninja attacked and destroyed my village, but I was not in the village at the time of its destruction and lived. My goal is to find the ninja that destroyed my village and ask them why they did it. If their answer is not satisfactory then they must be eliminated.

Jutsu:
    Constricting Halo: Entraps the enemy's whole body in halo of light, they cannot move a muscle.

Crushing Prism: Entraps the enemy in a prism of pure light and it gets smaller as the user commands it.

Twilight: The light from the enemy's eyes fades away and they cannot see or use Kekkei Genkai until the user gives back their sight.

Miraculous healing: heals any injury, ailment and/or disease or even death, but the user will be completely defenseless for a period of time depending on the thing healed.
    Last edited by lightmaster; Mar 11, 2011 at 08:51 AM.

Newbie Xerofeo Suna is off to a good start Xerofeo Suna's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Xerofeo Suna
    Age: Lost count around 500 years (Cooro Koshiro thinks its a thousand)
    Type of Chakra: Time Chakra
    Village: Village Hidden in Time
    Kekkei Genkai: Gannekai
    Type of Kekkei: Genkai: Visual

History: The only thing I remember is that when i was around 8 years old my Grandfather destroyed the original dimension that the original Time Village was in. 500 years later I remade the Time Village's dimension, started a family that inheirited my inability to die from old age (Can't die from old age). Became the Kage of my village and started to allow refugees in my village that needed protection from enemies or just wanted to live some where that was safe from attack. Now the population is 15 times more than what the original village was. (Oh and one note to all of you that might come after me:
    if you find me, 99.99% of the time it's one of my thousands of Time Clones that's positioned all around history (Which have been recently replaced by chakra bots that only use up chakra for the initial use of the jutsu).For those (Kotaro Light) who think i'm immortal (which he thinks is cheating) I can still died from mortal wounds. It's just extremely hard to do severe damage to me. (And no Kotaro it's not cheating.)
    Last edited by Xerofeo Suna; Feb 16, 2011 at 10:30 AM.

Newbie Cooro Koshiro is off to a good start Cooro Koshiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Name: Cooro Koshiro
    Chakra: Shadow/Dark
    Village: Village shrouded in darkness
    Kekkei Genkai: Dark element
    Eye Tchnique: Dasurk (allows visibility in darkness)

History: There was a time that my brother and I would work together. He was jelous that I was the next heir to rule. He and I fought several times untill I come back from a mission to find everyone missing except my brother so I fought him and bannished him. I will soon execute him but 'till then I am in search of clan members. Durring my search I met Xerofeo and we are buds. He lost count on how he is so I do that for him. He is currently 1000 years old. I wonder where my clan members are? I cannot die from old age, I am immortal age wise, but I can still be physically killed so don't feel discouraged. I am currently Ruler of an empty village so it is lonely there so I rome the country.

Newbie Ray08 is off to a good start Ray08's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Raiko (Last name Unknown)

Appearance:An Aqua Blue cloak-like thing.. And carries around Mizu no Seirei ga Kami or Spirit of the Water God, A Sword you'll learn about in the bio. It's also called Mizukami for short.
    Personality: Clever,Smart and very talkative, Sometimes shows off his smartness and has quick thinking.

Jutsu: Has water type nature and also a controller of light.
    Light Jutsu:
    Gleaming Sword: Turns Mizukami into a new type of sword called Gurumingu Kofuku or Gleaming Happiness. Guruku for short, may use stun attacks and it may use it's initial move Gleaming Sword. It makes Guruku sharper,longer and stronger than usual and charges at the opponent with a combo attack of 55 hits!
    Wondrous Wall of Light: (Related to the 2nd hokage's move Water wall) Summons a wall of light onto a teamate and heals any injury including Sasori of the Sand's Hikaru which holds the most deadliest poison.
    Blinding Light: Blinds the opponent and may cause paralysis. It confuses or blinds the opponent to a state where they start hallucinating or might be seeing illusions. They may also attack their own teamate if it stays on long enough.
    Heavens' Healing: Heals a person or up to 10 people at once any injury or any broken legs,arms,ankles etc. It can also revive a person from death but that is only a last resort method. If Raiko uses it, He may die or be badly hurt because of the use of excess chakra.
    Overflood: This is also a last resort offensive method. This WILL take Raiko's whole life away if it lands on the opponent. It makes a little light bubble and lands on the opponent. Then, it goes into their heart and waits for maybe a minute or so. It takes 20 seconds to get Raiko's and their own life connected. Then 30 seconds to get ready for the countdown and the last 10 seconds is a ticking sound, Once it reaches 0, They both die.

Water Jutsu:
    Liquidation: Turns Raiko into water and can float around in ponds or lakes and can reform into many other things in a liquid type of way, Able to be an easy escape if near a pond or lake or any other source or water. And also may float in air and can be used as an attack move if used the right way.
    Needles: Turns Raiko's hands into water and launches water needles and it is able to freeze the needles to make the damage x2. It can be kept on arms or hands and still be frozen or unfrozen and may be used for close combat fighting.
    Aquatection: Creates a forcefield made of water around raiko and may be used in many different ways like flying,making it spiky then freezing,Just making it spiky, Can be expanded to make a home if there is nowhere to go to. And can be used to turn just little parts of the body into protectors or covered by protection.
    3 Water Dragons: Summons 3 Dragons from the water or a water source and from moistured air,Practically anywhere that water is and the dragons cannot be banished unless he returns them or if frozen then broken by some or if the user dies. The 3 Water Dragons can be heated water which gives them a new ability which is blowing out heated compressed air.
    Teleportation: If stepping on a mud puddle,regular puddle, in a lake,stream,pond again wherever there is water, the user is able to blow up in bits to bits of the water and banish into the air. Then they can reform anywhere even if theres no water. If the person teleported into the water they could even before underwater instead of having to be on the water.

Newbie MadaraRebirth is off to a good start MadaraRebirth's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Sassuske Sabigetzu
    Village:UNKNOWN
    Clan:Sabigetuz
    History:When Sassuske was 10 his whole clan attacked him because they knew he was gonna change the world but when they we attacking him Sassuske turned in this colossal 20 tailed beast that he was able to controll (because he was a special Jounin) and wiped out his clan now he is all alone trying to put himself back together and hiding form this beast in him

Eyes:One eye(right)has a star sorrounded by tag-pole shaped things covered by his hair. Other eye is black,gold and red.
    Hair:Black spikey hair covering his right eye
    Clothes: When not using full strength Sassuke has a black hodded this that covers the hole of his body with two of those grimm reaper axe things.Trousers is black.Shoes is black.Shirt is black.

Personality: Has feelings deep down, on the outside dosen`t really care, dosen`t show off,keeps to himself,can be nice and caring,can be cold-blooded,quick,smart and strong

Combat techquine 1(cloacked):When cloacked Sassuske runs towards his opponenet but before they can attack he dissappers and appers behind them and uses a weak justu to put the opponent to flames and suck him into a black hole

Combat techquine 2 (un-cloacked): With out the cloack Sassuske is faster than time sound and light combine and attacks with his own justu called time and space blast which is highly dangerous it rips a whole in the universe tearing apart time itself when everything explodes he has to end the justu just in time before he kills time itself

Justu: Controlls time and space with all elements

Gen:8/15
    Tai:14/15
    Nin:15/15
    blood-line: fully completed 100%

Clan Justu: This justu take up 99.9 chakra so this is a last choice justu
    a black sphere shows up in a transparent cube and gets bigger and bigger and bigger untill it gorws nig enougth to cover your opponent and blass them out of existance

Weakness:Wants to commit suicide but dosent

Ending:the rest of his clan shows up from no where and become his teammates and he gets killed by hi uncle he is dead

OR IS HEE ????????????????????!?!?!?!

Newbie MadaraRebirth is off to a good start MadaraRebirth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MadaraRebirth View Post
    Name:Sassuske Sabigetzu
    Village:UNKNOWN
    Clan:Sabigetuz
    History:When Sassuske was 10 his whole clan attacked him because they knew he was gonna change the world but when they we attacking him Sassuske turned in this colossal 20 tailed beast that he was able to controll (because he was a special Jounin) and wiped out his clan now he is all alone trying to put himself back together and hiding form this beast in him

Eyes:One eye(right)has a star sorrounded by tag-pole shaped things covered by his hair. Other eye is black,gold and red.
    Hair:Black spikey hair covering his right eye
    Clothes: When not using full strength Sassuke has a black hodded this that covers the hole of his body with two of those grimm reaper axe things.Trousers is black.Shoes is black.Shirt is black.

Personality: Has feelings deep down, on the outside dosen`t really care, dosen`t show off,keeps to himself,can be nice and caring,can be cold-blooded,quick,smart and strong

Combat techquine 1(cloacked):When cloacked Sassuske runs towards his opponenet but before they can attack he dissappers and appers behind them and uses a weak justu to put the opponent to flames and suck him into a black hole

Combat techquine 2 (un-cloacked): With out the cloack Sassuske is faster than time sound and light combine and attacks with his own justu called time and space blast which is highly dangerous it rips a whole in the universe tearing apart time itself when everything explodes he has to end the justu just in time before he kills time itself

Justu: Controlls time and space with all elements

Gen:8/15
    Tai:14/15
    Nin:15/15
    blood-line: fully completed 100%

Clan Justu: This justu take up 99.9 chakra so this is a last choice justu
    a black sphere shows up in a transparent cube and gets bigger and bigger and bigger untill it gorws nig enougth to cover your opponent and blass them out of existance

Weakness:Wants to commit suicide but dosent

Ending:the rest of his clan shows up from no where and become his teammates and he gets killed by hi uncle he is dead

OR IS HEE ????????????????????!?!?!?!
    and don`t say he is immortal thats rubbish he commited suicide because his uncle didnt kill him
    and also his clan uses time so they can apper from no where

Newbie nlinzer is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have 3 squads in my head from when naruto is a adult i know he dies but in my vergen he lives and saskue is a good guy
    so ill start with squad 5

jirya

he has a unique chakra green! he is the son of naruto (jirya dies by the way) naruto is the hokaga and jiraya has traces of the nine tails is chackra and his blue chakra compined to make green chackra wich is powerfull but starng and alows him to do his signature move FLYING RASANGAN

signature move: FLYING RASANGAN the rasangan falls from his hand( thanks to his green chakra) so he made a move where he throws it later he will create rasangan barragie

teacher: saskue

team mates : kinjji(means cloud in japanese guess who his dad is its simple yes i loooked up his name)and tona

male

parents: naruto and sakura

siplings: sister tsunada the greatest gunini in the leaf

persanality: thinks like he is an worse then everyone else so trains really hard other then that narutos double even his looks

best friend and rival: kejjii

village: leaf

Clan: usamakie or waht ever narutos clan is

weakness: take insults to heart

strength: can be led or he can lead very strong always there to help

iq 65 wich is medium for a kid

clan jutsu: non

clothes: narutos old cloths from when he was a gunine(sorry if its misspelled i mean the jr ninja)

looks: exactly like naruto exept for the sealing thing

rank: jr ninja or gunnien (i kow its misspelled plz tell me how to spell it)
    Last edited by nlinzer; Jun 12, 2011 at 02:05 PM.

Newbie Shizake uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Name: Shizake Uchiha

Personality: as a child sort of dark a secretive but as he gets to know his team mates he becomes a bit more outgoing and laid back

Rank before time skip: chuunin

Rank during time skip: jonin

Rank after time skip: chief anbu black op

background: grew up close to Sasuke and Itachi. Learned fire ball jutsu from itachi. questioned his abilities after the uchiha slaughter which pushed him to train harder. Was adopted by a Hyuuga family from the side branch. Adopted family never pushed Hyuuga bloodlines on his ideals so he remained a true Uchiha. He grew especially close to his adopted brother who's name is Nitatchi. acquired curse mark along with Sasuke but despised it and it never made him power hungry. Grew a paticular liking to Sakura and after the time skip bore a child with her named Kuzake.

jutsu's: paticulary sticks with fire but uses lightning every so often.
    fire style: true dragon flames- chakra portruding from behind him forms into the shape of a dragon, the dragon shape then erupts flames straight at the enemy into a fire blaze
    reapers blade- Shizake puts a skull on the ground and draws blood signs around the skull. A black lightning bolt shoots where he stands and concentrates into his hand. He then shoots towards the enemy ( at the speed a lightning bolt would hit land) and shocks their soul out of existence. This jutsu can also be combined with Sasuke's Kirin (acting as the catalyst) the kirin turns black acting as a stronger lightning bolt than the original.

ocular: took a different way of the sharingan than Sasuke. He trained with a high rank hokage and acquired the shabigan. It allows him to see jutsu's before the enemy activates it. later on he acquired the shanigan which allows him to see through genjutsu and dispel it. Later in the story Shizake and Sasuke are fighting off Madara and Sasuke takes a sword for Shizake and transfers his Mangekyo sharingan to Shizake. Thus acuiring the Mangekyo Shanigan which has the powers of the previous but allows Shizake to dispel jutsu's as they are hitting him. This ocular power takes up a mass amount of chakra so he rarely uses it.

tailed beast: Shizake was severely injured in one part of the story. The hokage of the nine tailed villagem Qwakuse many years ago (thanks to Minato Namikaze) was able to manifest nine tails chakra into different human beings. The hokage gave this power to Shizake. It's not as powerful as Naruto's nine tail though. When Sasuke took death for Shizake, Madara sealed away the nine tails and knocked Shizake unconcious. A few days later Shizake was treated and awoken by the spirit dragon of the valley of scorched land: Zatsuno. Zatsuno listened to Shizake's story and decided to entrust it's soul to Shizake thus replacing the nine tails. This fire dragon allowed Shizake to develop the pure form of the jutsu, fire style: true dragon flames into fire style: pure dragon flames where the dragon actually forms behind Shizake and erupts fire.

Paticular incidents: When Sasuke was still evil and found out that Itachi was to kill the uchiha clan because of a mission from the leaf village, Sasuke decided to attack the hidden leaf. Shizake decided it was up to him to stop Sasuke once and for all. They had been meeting up every once in a while for Sasuke to ask if Shizake would defend or not. Shizake and Sasuke fought it out and Sasuke decided to use Kirin, Shizake countered with the reapers blade but the jutsu's clashed. Sasuke added more power and the jutsu exploded right on Shizake knocking him unconcious and sent him flying into a wall. Since Sasuke was low on chakra Kuzake decided to step in and knock out Sasuke with his own jutsu chidori vortex. The amount of power in that explosion knocked Shizake unconcious for a year. Which depressed him greatly. Eventually he talked it out with Sasuke and Sasuke decided that it was dumb to stay vengeful and to remain in the nine tailed village. Sasuke gained respect from Qwakuse by defending the nine tailed village a couple of times.
    Another incident is when Sakura devorced Shizake for Naruto. This angered Shizake so much that he decided to go out and kill Naruto. Alas he failed many times but later on found a new lover (Hinata) and Shizake and Naruto made up.

village: before and during time skip- hidden leaf
    after time skip: nine tailed fox village

Shizake wants to remain chief anbu black op for now because he doesnt think he can handle the respobsibility of running a village. Naruto eventually passes him up become a "nikage" or hokage apprentice under Qwakuse (leader of the nine tailed fox village).

jabs: uses rasengan every so often but never went to explore its full potential
    sticks with chidori more often (which allowed him to discover reapers blade)

appearence: sticks to formal clothing (no specific description) doesnt wear a mask like an anbu should. During the 4th great war wears a cloak to conceal himself after the nine tail village is over run. Bears a resemblance to Sasuke (you can tell they are related) but his hair doesnt stick up in the back it's kind of all down but spikey (i dont know how to explain it well).

if you would like to see the full 200 page story please email me at [email protected] and i will email it to you. I am still continuing the story so if you do email me i will update you regularly. There is a lot to read and the beginning might be hard to understand (i started writing it about 4 years ago then stopped after my computer broke losing the whole story alotogether. Then i found it again in an old email i sent to a friend) so my grammer is a bit askew. But it gets better and i think you will like it so please do email me.
    Last edited by Shizake uchiha; Dec 31, 2011 at 03:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast