+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

Now i've had plenty of debates about this on other sites and with friends so I thought I should start a topic similar on AO. =D
    I want to know who you think had the harshest past according to your own opinion.
    And according to most people Naruto has the worst past and it drives me up a wall...
    Naruto probably had the best out of the three considering he had to endure the pain of lonliness for a shorter time than the others.
    Well Sasuke was never truely "lonely" in a sense, but yeah...

In my own opinion Sasuke had the worst of the worst.
    He for the longest time tried to impress the other Uchiha members, especially his father, and be closer to Itachi's perfect image, but no one ever really cared or just looked the other way.
    Then he found out the person he looked up to most kills his ENTIRE village and slaughters his family right in front of his eyes and gets called worthless after trying so hard.

Some years passed and he finally achieves his dream of being idolized and what not for being one of the strongest...Then Naruto goes and steals that spotlight away. This probably made him feel worse and like he didnt accomplish anything in the first place.

Then after all that he finally finds his brother, fights him and
     click to show spoiler

Now some of those facts are not exactly in the past, but still.
    I believe that Sasuke had the worst.
    Opinions?
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Newbie xXPatienceXx is off to a good start xXPatienceXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

i agree with the fact that Naruto DID have the best out of them all. Sure he's got a monster inside him but that's really all there is. Gaara had the same exact thing and ended up killing the person that kept him together and also finding out that that person really hated him, which plunged him into more loneliness. Naruto had Iruka. With Sasuke, not only all the points you made first but he knew what it was like to have the family and it all got taken away from him. Plus, Itachi being the person he wanted to be like the most, it had to have been hard to deal with all of that. He actually had to watch the person he wanted to be like most slaughter his family. it's not like Iruka came prancing up to Naruot going "Imma kill your family!" {what he consisders his family, Kakashi, sakura, etc..} But in my opinion out of all of the Naruto charecters {if it were open to that} I'd say Itachi has the worst life.

I am Nobody, Nobody is perfect, therefore, I am PERFECT

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I don't know about Sasuke being the worst past. At least he wasn't viewed as a 'Monster' by the rest of the community. Sasuske may have been viewed as 2nd best when compared to his older brother, but he was always loved and respected by the rest of his family.

I thing Gaara has the worst background. Not only did his father tried multiple times to have him killed off as a uncontrollable monster, Gaara also killed other people due to a child's inability to control his emotions. Plus, he ends up killing the only person he looked up to and loved, and learned that the person he adored viewed him as a inhuman monster...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

to me i think they all had the same kind of life they all had to grow up without a family and live by themselfs.
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Otaku Akaryu792 is off to a good start
    Thanks

seriously what sounds worse being a castout because of having a demon or watching as your older brother annihilate you clan as well as your mom and dad in front of you own eyes girls only liked sasuke because he wasnt a babbling moron and sasuke trained to kill his brother then finding out it was danzo of a special anbu unit or one of the three konoha elders who gave the order of the destruction of the uchiha clan gaara was a demon sure and not a moron but he still had his siblings to which naruto didnt but he was cast out only because of the demon sasuke has had it worse by far i mean the demon sticks with them making them jinchiriki or enhanced ninja sasuke had nothing like that to combat his brother

Fear is a state of mind
    to me fear does not exist

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i think gaara has the worst past...because he end up living alone,unlike naruto who have some friends when he getting older...gaara still living alone without any friends or a friend beside him to help him or guide him to live the life...

Newbie ZeroTheWind is off to a good start ZeroTheWind's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say Naruto...He was treated like he was monster

Newbie Negi Kusuragi78 is off to a good start Negi Kusuragi78's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with sadisticcharm. sasuke did have the worst life. i mean naruto had iruka sensei and everything. plus he got all that power from the fox.
    never forget your past, for you may never know the future that lies ahead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast