+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

Newbie ZeroTheWind is off to a good start ZeroTheWind's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

what naruto made him stronger in the end unlike sasuke..sasuke threw his life away for power

Newbie xXPatienceXx is off to a good start xXPatienceXx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheWind View Post
    what naruto made him stronger in the end unlike sasuke..sasuke threw his life away for power
    okay, I don't understand how you think Naruto's got it the worst. but its your opinion. I think Sasuke's got it the worst. Here's a simple question about it;
    Would you rather be alone for the first 6-12 years of your life and find people that love you and be happy for the rest of your life OR be happy the first 7 years of your life and then be lunged into complete loneliness forever afterwards? Sasuke making his life goal to kill his brother sounded more to me like he never had a life goal. He always wanted to be like his brother so how was he supposed to handle what happened? He didn't have anyone there to verify that for him and because of that he got so convinced that what he was doing was the right thing to do and when everyone around you becomes powerful he was pushed into doing that. It's like he was pushed into drugs, think of it like that. Gaara is a good argument for this but I really don't think Naruto should be considered in this.

I am Nobody, Nobody is perfect, therefore, I am PERFECT

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel sorry for Gaara the most, but Sasuke has had the worst out of all them.

He saw someone he loved and trusted most kill the rest of his family and declare hate for him. Not to mention be punched in the gut pretty hard.

But I think Naruto has the best outlook on life. Because Sasuke totally is screwed. He went aaaallllll the way to the dark side. Now, to me, he's worse than Itachi, 'cause he's a traitor. And he needs to get a better look. (Just sayin', he doesn't look as cool any more).

If It was me, and I had a crappy past I'd go for Gaara's way of life in the Chuunin exams. He was pissed, he took it out on people. No one would screw with him, and it was all fine. =D

Newbie Kasekuchen is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't think Sasuke had it as bad as you're all making it out to seem. His isolation and loneliness was self imposed. It wasn't the product of the villages anger, hatred or untrust - as was the case with Naruto and Gaara.

He simply viewed himself as better than the rest of the Ninja in the village, and, rather than try and learn from them, decided that if he allowed them to influence his actions, he wouldn't be able to rise to his own expectations of his former clan's level of skill and would not be able to defeat his brother.

If anything, Gaara probably had the worst past, he never really had anyone, where Naruto was eventually befriended by Iruka, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura. Sure, there were his team, but they feared him more than they accepted him for who he was. Naruto and Sasuke were able to find that acceptance within their team, and in some cases, outside it as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kasekuchen For This Useful Post:

sangogirl (Mar 07, 2010)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasekuchen View Post
    I don't think Sasuke had it as bad as you're all making it out to seem. His isolation and loneliness was self imposed. It wasn't the product of the villages anger, hatred or untrust - as was the case with Naruto and Gaara.

He simply viewed himself as better than the rest of the Ninja in the village, and, rather than try and learn from them, decided that if he allowed them to influence his actions, he wouldn't be able to rise to his own expectations of his former clan's level of skill and would not be able to defeat his brother.

If anything, Gaara probably had the worst past, he never really had anyone, where Naruto was eventually befriended by Iruka, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura. Sure, there were his team, but they feared him more than they accepted him for who he was. Naruto and Sasuke were able to find that acceptance within their team, and in some cases, outside it as well.

thats very true, but he probably felt because he couldn't relate to anyone because of that and just decided to isolate himself. He always was isolated, besides his brother. So he decided he wouldn't bother with the rest of the population. The arrogant thing about that is that he proved he really wasn't the best genin in Konoha. We never saw him fight Neiji, We saw him momentarily fight Gaara (and Epicly FAIL).

Like I said, Gaara is really the smartest one until he got all soft. He had such a good punk f***k humanity attitude.

Newbie lyian1423 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that Naruto had the worst past.
    He had no family and people discriminated him.
    At least Gaara and Sasuke had a family once.
    --------------
    LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lyian1423 View Post
    I think that Naruto had the worst past.
    He had no family and people discriminated him.
    At least Gaara and Sasuke had a family once.
    --------------
    LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE
    Gaara never had a family. Ever. His mom flippin died and her brother killed himself saying he hated little Gaara. Thats not family

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I thing Gaara has the worst background. Not only did his father tried multiple times to have him killed off as a uncontrollable monster, Gaara also killed other people due to a child's inability to control his emotions. Plus, he ends up killing the only person he looked up to and loved, and learned that the person he adored viewed him as a inhuman monster...
    I AGREE with Len being Gaara with the worst past of all Naruto Cast!
    His father sealed within him the monster called Shukaku the sand! and thus becomin a monster!
    Gaara was hated by all the villagers and even the one that pretended to be kind to HIM!
    [remember that guy who took care of Gaara has been kind on him and after all that,The reality is to kill Gaara cause He want to kill GAARA!]
    Compare to Naruto,Gaara has more painful past than any other characters in NARUTO!
    So Gaara would win this ONE!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast