+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

Newbie Griever is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

._. Ok so in all actuallity... Naruto is orphaned and discriminated against until he reaches a certain age.... discriminated against by the adults in the village >_> not the kids... remember not the kids >_> they just thought he was annoying. The adults were the only ones who actually knew. To be honest it's easier growing up lonely and then becoming happy he didn't even know he was a monster >___> until someone opened their big mouth

Alright now for the real argument... Gaara man that's one fuggled up kid :/. His mom dies as she gives birth. (if I am mistaken isn't it because he is infused with the shukaku while unborn he kills her on his way out ;~ minute he is born he is seen as a freak *dif between him and naruto is he knows he is a freak everytime he tries to be nice the people of the village give him crud. He doesn't even know his father really... all he knows is that his father is trying to kill him who knows why. He can't make friends.. kankuro and Temari honestly... They were not there for him you look into the whole flash back and they aren't even seen until they are made a team with gaara... if they are blood brothers or foster I do not know but Gaara is seriously lonely out of his mind with ppl who hate fear him call him a monster can't sleep... remember Gaara doesn't sleep guys >_>;;; that makes him sad tired insane and hated yeah those black rings aren't make up they are bags ._.

Now we have sasuke. Wow this guy... He was happy and had it ripped from him. hunted down his brother and made it his goal in life to kill him. He wanted to be the best... just so he can get revenge for all the uchiha... now... take this in mind >_> Sasuke was the worst out of the uchiha so he share's something with naruto. He was called the failure of the uchiha's by orochimaru sometime ago. Itachi kills his whole family and village. Itachi want hims to hate him and basically taunts his strength infront of sasuke. Sad I know. Whole entire being is to be better to take revenge over his family.... Please tell me if all you had was your family like sasuke had because remember he was considered a failure. and not really any friends... only thing is his mom dad and his brother which he deeply cared for...

Waht the hell would you do if you lost all of them at once by your cherished loved one? You are not going to welcome in anyone else in your life you will be not only bitter but sad and angry for a very very long time. Sasuke's goal is to get rid of that sadness to get rid of the one who caused him to feel that... Itachi. His goal is to rid ties of the person who caused him so much pain. And then... for all of you that is reading the japanese sub mangas.. you know exactly how twisted everything got all of a sudden :-/ And to think Sasuke actually... someone who really did... but only for the... because of a meddlesome old.... And even went so far as to.... so sasuke wouldn't... yeah ><

Sasuke's past til now is all been doom and gloom. This is a hard one to choose from gaara right now is just starting to let people in and become happy... tough call that kid became a killer and didn't understand love and junk and had fake love :/

Tough one to choose.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Griever For This Useful Post:

sangogirl (Mar 07, 2010), xXPatienceXx (May 02, 2009)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright now for the real argument... Gaara man that's one fuggled up kid :/. His mom dies as she gives birth. (if I am mistaken isn't it because he is infused with the shukaku while unborn he kills her on his way out ;~ minute he is born he is seen as a freak *dif between him and naruto is he knows he is a freak everytime he tries to be nice the people of the village give him crud. He doesn't even know his father really... all he knows is that his father is trying to kill him who knows why. He can't make friends.. kankuro and Temari honestly... They were not there for him you look into the whole flash back and they aren't even seen until they are made a team with gaara... if they are blood brothers or foster I do not know but Gaara is seriously lonely out of his mind with ppl who hate fear him call him a monster can't sleep... remember Gaara doesn't sleep guys >_>;;; that makes him sad tired insane and hated yeah those black rings aren't make up they are bags ._.
    YAH! Gaara doesn't sleep that much and he hates and screwd anyone who tries to annoy him!
    Cause Gaara is thought by all of ppl's in Sunnah he was a monster![Gaara has the Shukaku in his body!]
    Gaara killed her and he even killed his brother's mother!
    Gaara is sad and insane and berserk while in the finals of the chuunin exams[remember the battle with Sasuke,Gaara gone wild and eventually letting Shukaku out of his body!]
    So Gaara hated everyone before meeting Naruto and became more friendly I guess!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

4. The Following User Says Thank You to receiverofhell For This Useful Post:

sangogirl (Mar 07, 2010)

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

In my opinion I think Sasuke had the worst past and current time. To me it's worst of having something to cling onto and then all of the sudden having it brutally ripped apart then having nothing from the start. Even though neither are no where good, Gaara and Naruto didn't have anyone in the beginning to love or to be loved so in a way it was "easier" for them to deal with solitude.

Not to mention even after Sasuke found someone to connect to, his life had become shrouded by his past. The only reason he wanted to be stronger was not to be recognized but to be able to avenge the death of his clan and family. His will to live came from hatred and bitterness while Naruto and Gaara at some point, their will to live came from wanted to be loved and recognized.

Not only that Gaara and Naruto's lives eventually improve and they come to be accepted by those around them. But, Sasuke he turns himself into Orochimaru...I mean is that a supposed improvement? To me Sasuke sees nothing but revenge, bitterness and agony.
    "An eye for an eye leaves the world blind"- Ghandi

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

i honestly think naruto had it the worst. i mean everyone looked down on him and he lived by hisself. also he never got to see his parents. but dont get me wrong all there childhoods suckd but naruto was just a little worse
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

welllllllllll...........i dont know much about sakuras past but i would hafe to say naruto and garra because as kids all thay ever wanted was to be seen as every one els.every one haeted them becaus thay wher so called "monsters". its not ther falt that thay hafe to be like that.if i was them i would fell so sad -.- it feels bad to be shund.

well thers more to it but i think u git the poent so bye bye ^-^

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mezzo1991 View Post
    i honestly think naruto had it the worst. i mean everyone looked down on him and he lived by hisself. also he never got to see his parents. but dont get me wrong all there childhoods suckd but naruto was just a little worse
    Yeah thats true, but Naruto also had people who knew "everything" about him and looked out for him.
    He also had Iruka at the academy, who looked out for him and even related to him a bit because his parents died as well. He may have been shunned by the entire village, but not nearly as bad as Gaara to where they go running into bushes from a little kid just trying to help.

And Sasuke also did have a family. A caring mother, an ass father, and admired brother that was probably his best friend and the person he could go to for help. Now Imagine someone like that taking everything from you. I dont think I could deal with it, even if it was for my own good.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Banned narutard bugboy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Naruto at first glance has it the best. but when you look closer as hes grown up. he gets
    very little respect and he is always fighting against the fox. Sasuke is dumb. gaara had it pretty hard too but hes kasekage now. my final answer would have to be gaara had it the
    worst. he couldnt go to sleep and his dad tried to kill him

Newbie dj heavoir is off to a good start dj heavoir's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say Sasuke
    Naruto might have suffered a lot, same goes for Gaara
    but Sasuke had to kill his own brother, learned about Itachi's past, lost his whole clan at an innocent age
    Naruto had the easiest path I guess
    Gaara is in the middle becuz naruto changed his ways

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast