+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

I would say that all three of them has been judged by the out cast in some way,
    Sasuke having his clan kill by his bother, Naruto been alone and having the Spirt of the nine tail fox in him, and Gaara having a simaliar past like Naruto with people want to kill gaara because of he is a living weapon..

So to answer you question I think all of them has had a checkered past and while Gaara, and Naruto are trying to make up for their past with Dream of leadership, will saske's past eat him alive?

Newbie chaz990 is off to a good start
    Thanks

has to be gaara, his mum died giving birth to him, dad wanted him dead, was often attacked by assasins, helped get a football down for kids and they ran of scared, he brought medicine to help and girl slams door in face and uncle tries to kill him and says he hates him even though he said earlier he was special to him.

no doubt the others had it harsh to, naruto had it easiest, sasuke did have it bad as had everything taken away from him but for me gaara had it worst

Newbie Cloud Leonhart is off to a good start Cloud Leonhart's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaara had the worst past. He had no friends, was almost killed many times, and wanted everyone dead in the world. Naruto had Iruka, and Sasuke had the safety of the Hokage, so no one would try to kill him. Gaara had many death attempts made on him and never had any true friends untill Naruto showed him the right way. That was around 13 years of hell.

My Photoshop Creation

Newbie Kirei is off to a good start Kirei's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaara definitely had the worst past. If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't even want to be alive.
    "A soul needs a purpose to live..." -Gaara

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaara I Think Had The Worst Past. Although Sasuke Had The Traumatic Experience Of Having His Entire Clan Wiped Out, At Least He Had His Clan Before Then! Gaara basically had noone, and everyone he knew seemed to hate him. Naruto at least had his ambition to become Hokage, which kept him going.

Newbie Saigon238 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think that Gaara had the worst past, because he lived quite a lot of his life being obsessed about his reason for living (killing people) and no one tried to help him get out of it. Everyone saw him as a monster without thinking about how he would feel and the just talked about it right in front of him. He was always alone and without a real family.

Naruto may not have been treated very nicely, but at least the fact that he was the nine-tail's host wasnt just talked about everywher cuz the third hokage ordered everyone to keep it quiet. Even though he didn't have a family, he did gain a lot of friends like Iruka.

Sasuke, well, he had a loving family from the start! The other two were all alone. And the obsession with killing Itachi was self-induced, so was the urge to destroy konoha after he learnt the truth about Itachi.

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THE BEAST View Post
    I think Garra had the worst because he was hated,wanted died,and NOBODY at all who actally liked him.
    I totally agree with you. Yeah ok, Gaara is my all time favorite anime character but he was hated, alone, everyone want him die because who he is, no one wanted to be friends with him. And the one person that he thought was his friend in the past,( I think his uncle??) tried to kill him!!. yes I do have feelings for Naruto and Sasuke but Gaara's past made me cry. A LOT!.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Newbie Eastend Arrows Champion, Mandragame Champion, Grab-A-Snack Hurdles Champion, Danger Wheels Champion, Snow Storm Champion, Crazynut Champion, Deep Sea Struggle Champion, Blob Twist Champion luniarose is off to a good start luniarose's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe it was gaara who had the worst past because every one feared him, even now they still fear him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast