+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

Newbie MLink1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who had the Worst Past? (Gaara, Sasuke or Naruto?)

Sasuke only had a bad life because he made it bad. Gaara had the worst, Naruto was second, and Sasuke was most definitely 3rd. Naruto had NO ONE his entire life. Sasuke had a loving mother and brother for 8 years. To be fair, that week or two after Itachi killed them all, was worse for him. Everyone LOVED him. He had every single girl trying to be his friend, Naruto had no friends. He denied anyone who wanted to be friends with him... Comparing Naruto and Gaara to Sasuke is an insult to them. They had no way to change their lives, Sasuke made his life bad himself.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Gaara had it worst. Just the fact that everyone was scared of him, and the fact that his own family wanted him dead. I mean u know it's bad when your family wants to kill you. Sasuke would have to be second, cause it must be hard to see your whole family dead. And Naruto third, cause he has some great friends. I got to say thoug, even though I put sasuke as second I think he's such a cry baby. He's like the epitome of the emo-kid. Naruto has it 'easy' cause he got over his trauma and focused himself on positive outlets. Gaara who had it the hardest ended up with a great future and changed completely. Sasuke? well he decided to wallow in self pity. I don't like sasuke.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie dracoff2007 is off to a good start dracoff2007's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke had the worst past, his own brother killed his whole clan, but left him as the only survivor

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

its hard to say but i would have to say all three and here is why i say that and i hope you guys agree with me.
    1. Naruto:since birth he had the nine tail fox inside him and he never knew his mother or father and everyone in the leaf village wanted nothing to do with him and he was shunned by all of the people except his favorite place ichiraku ramen

2. Gaara:since birth he has had the shingaku in him and his mother died giving birth to him his father dissowned him and his uncle he loved so much wanted to kill him but failed and everyone was affraid of gaara and not letting him join in on their gamesso his heart went cold and only three people exepted him his two siblings and Ibaki.

3. Sasuke:he had it good untill he witnessed his older brother Itachi whom he loved so much murrder their parents and the all the uchiha clan and sasuke was filled with rage but was pinned to the wall by itachi and said"hate me foolish little brother"and from there on he has been a royal prick to everyone arround him and on top of that Orochimaru wants him and eventually gives him a curse mark seal in the forrest of death...
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie ninjafreak13 is off to a good start ninjafreak13's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasuke had the worst past , but i kinda agree they all had bad pass

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were to choose whos past was the worst between Naruto, Gaara and Sasuke I must say it would be Gaara because before Gaara was born his father told someone to seal Shukaku within him and then Gaara had survived a numerous amount of exploding tags which were put by someone that he looked up to and so then he ended up losing someone he really cared about

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely think that Sasuke had the worst past. He looked up to his brother and constantly lived in his shadow. Then he had to watch as his own flesh and blood murdered off his family. He has to live with that every moment of every day, and it absolutely tortures him. He spends his life in pursuit of Itachi just to restore some honor and pride back to the depleted Uchiha clan. He is extremely strong, both mentally and physically to be able to put up with that kind of horror every day. He also has to live with the fact that his father preferred Itachi over him, and now his brother is the one to kill him off. It has to be torture to him.

Newbie Namine is off to a good start Namine's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't decide really. Garra never had any friends and he took his mothers life the day he was born. He even had trouble controlling,did I spell that right, his powers/abilities. Naruto's parents died the day he was born so he never even knew what it meant to be loved. Plus all the kids picked on him and the adults practically hated him. Sasuke's parents were killed by Itachi, Sasuke's beloved brother. In my opinion they all had equally horrible pasts.

There's so much to see, so much to do. If you leave now you'll miss it, and then you'll regret it. Look around and you'll see, life is amazing. There are people that care. The air with so much energy, so much life that you won't be able to resist it for long. So look up at all who are around you and keep going. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast