63 60.00%
  • Ino

28 26.67%
  • Michael Jackson

14 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is hotter Sakura or Ino {Must say whats hot about them}

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is hotter Sakura or Ino {Must say whats hot about them}

i thihnk it's so funny that micheal jackson is beating ino in the poll. yeah that's pretty sad, since he(it?) doesn't even have a definate gender anymore. and i would have to say that if i was going to dress up as one of them it would defenetly be ino.sakura always wears boxy clothes that makes her look chubby and short. ino goes for the opposite style which makes her look thin and long, plus u got to say taht sakura doesn't really care about her looks at all anymore in the shipudden and that's like all ino ever talks about in the shipudden episdoes (i'm on a diet, i want to lok thin, i want to keep my figure, ect.)
    every rose has a thorn

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes Micheal Jackson might win this one ladys and jentalmen sorry cant spell at all but you got my vote.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

What ru talking about?

Micheal Jackson is one sexy beast, indeed he is...lol weird
    But if it came down to getting sexual about it all, Ino would still be my choice, for one my gf has blonde hair and blue eyes, so im use to it.lol

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say Sakura. Her personality is very calming and she hasn't "been around the block"
    LOL

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Everybody keeps saying Sakura is nice and calm well from what i can rember she is alwasy yelling or screaming or hitting naruto she is violent and ino she is blonde and blue eyes and not as loud or violent as sakura.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

meh, I'm a girl, so I'm going to say which one I think is better...
    Sakura-she never does anything and is completely useless! All she says is "Naruto! Sasuke!" and dosen't even have a special power! Sakura isn't a very good role model until she hits shippuden...

Ino-okay, I admit, ino IS a bit annoying at times, but she can fight! She has a very good special power she can make better, nice outfit, and isn't COMPLETELY obsessed over sasuke!

so, over all, I'd have to say Ino is better. And what the heck is that third choice there for...oi...:/

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Who is hotter Sakura or Ino {Must say whats hot about them}

i'd have to say neither because they're both more into themselves and the outward appearance of others rather than taking the person's personality into consideration. they're both hot for sasuke and shun naruto because of sasuke's looks and his persona of a cool guy. i dont know though... if i had to pick i'd have to say sakura because while she shuns naruto in the begining she begins to pay less attention to his commical random acts of stupidity and stubborness and she pays more attention to the struggling person he is inside. dont get to say much about ino in that aspect because she's not really the main focus of the show for the most part and also, while ino has the looks sakura has the kindness of heart and the desire to please and help others where ino is more concerned about her own agenda.

to sum all that up i guess if i have to choose, sakura would be my choice. i still dont like either fo them though. hell, i think hinata is a better choice to add to this poll as an alternative. she has the looks and the personality and all she wants to do is be recognized by others as the person she is. mainly naruto so yea... hinata is definately hotter than either ino or sakura.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Newbie Jerunos is off to a good start Jerunos's Avatar
    Thanks

For me Ino Because.... if im allowed to say it. She has a beautiful body and a nice hair and a nice "b" and a cute face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast