14 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is hotter Sakura or Ino {Must say whats hot about them}

Newbie Xchopp83 is off to a good start Xchopp83's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is hotter Sakura or Ino {Must say whats hot about them}

I think ten ten is hotter then both of them atleast she has a useable skill

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

MY TALK HAS SOME SPOILER TALK MY TALK HAS SOME POILER TALK Well okay im not saying sakura cant fight now she us to be like a dumb@@@ blonde chickk and thats how she would act but know in naruto shippuuden she kicks @@@ if you know what i mean she can heal good and when she was fighting the puppet master in naruto shippuuden she was hitting those huge blocks of sand away that was like huge blocks of metal and she has alot of stamina and strengh so know she can fight but back then yes she could not fight at all back then ino could fight okay back but good enough to be better then sakura but know we really havent seen her powers know but sakura may have gotten stronger then ino now so if you are reading this you can really say whos stronger now.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

temari is freaken hotter lol. ino is just a crazy obsessed maniac and sakura has some mental and anger issues

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

temari is really hot..
    ino is mildly hot..
    sakura is not hot..
    tenten is not hot..
    Why:
    temari actually knows how to fight, has better sense in clothes and has a body. sakura..whiny, mean, and is somewhat shallow.. not to mention a wimp until shippuden, and she's annoying in there too.
    ino...crazy, but better than sakura. and i dont know why tenten looks kinda like a fat panda..
    wtf..micheal jackson?..

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well it looks like Micheal Jackson is out of the race and it looks like Sakura is the winner as the hottest and Ino comes in second as the second hottest and Micheal Jackson comes in as third.

Newbie SetoOnlyLove is off to a good start SetoOnlyLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I say Sakura because of her personality. Not of her fighting because she sucks to me. But she's pretty smart in somethings but yeah I just have to see her real fighting skills cause I know I haven't seen it yet.
    Itachi has his times too <33

Newbie peachie gurl is off to a good start peachie gurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Go micheal jackson you can beat them ^.^ lol
    Well i think Ino is way hotter than sakura in means of looks:
    1.Sakura has a big forehead
    2. Ino dress better and looks better
    But when is comes to personality sakura is the winner ^.^

As lovely as pink, and as evil as black

Thanks

Well yes i now how can people not like blonds but pink hair is kinda of a turn off you know its like a little to girly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast