Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who's a Better Artist?: Deidara or Sasori

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Who's a Better Artist?: Deidara or Sasori

Who's a better artist!? Sasori or Deidara!?!

Personally, I think Dedara. He has more of an expanded pallet! Like he can make more the one art item. Like a bird and a spider. He has more of a choice. And his art is much more destructive.
    ~

BANG, UN!!!~

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's a Better Artist?: Deidara or Sasori

I think Deidara is the artist! Deidara can made huge things out of clay and he rides on a clay bird. Sasori just makes a bunch of stupid puppets. But, he's cool.

UN!!!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Newbie Katayame Ren is off to a good start Katayame Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you two, Deidara is the artist. He's cool! He can make spider, bird and.....(whatever)that can exploded.
    C.O.O.L.
    NaruHina, the cutest couple ever!

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

yay!!!!!
    Deidara: 3
    Sasori: 0
    Deidara is the best, un!!! his art is a bang!

Newbie SoulxXxStar is off to a good start SoulxXxStar's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that Dei is a better artist with the wider variety and all, but i personally like Sasori's opinion on art is better.... art is eternal.
    Think of people as a blank canvase, and by the actions of their hearts, draw in what they look like through unclouded eyes.
    ~ SoulxXxStar

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm much more impressed by Sassori. Turning dead people into puppets takes a lot of skill, I mean have you ever tried it? So much effort xD

Deidara doesn't really make his art, its all about his hand mouths and the clay itself.

I'd like to throw in that Sai is a pretty good artist.

Newbie ShadowJackal is off to a good start ShadowJackal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both artists have great points of view on art, but I would go with Sasori! (Sasori fan freak)
    I think Sasori's point of view on art is better because art should last forever, and can be appreciated even if it's viewed as retro in the future. Since making puppets would probably take longer to make, it has a more patient style of process than a bomb's process, or Deidara's style of art. And anyways, it's pretty cool how Sasori is able to create chakra strings, and control objects using those strings. x3

But, I must say Deidara is as great artist as well, almost as great as Sasori (in my opinion) since his art has a sort of flavor to it, kind of like salsa. But his view on art is too impatient in a way, not everything should be thrown away and blown up. For example, I've been told that I draw pretty amazing anime drawings (not to sound snobbish or anything,) and because I get these remarks, I wouldn't just want to blow it up like Deidara's "art". I'd want mine to stay eternal and stay in good shape like Sasori's puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1240 View Post
    I think Deidara is the artist! Deidara can made huge things out of clay and he rides on a clay bird. Sasori just makes a bunch of stupid puppets. But, he's cool.

UN!!!
    I think both artists have great points of view on art, but I would go with Sasori! (Sasori fan freak)
    I think Sasori's point of view on art is better because art should last forever, and can be appreciated even if it's viewed as retro in the future. Since making puppets would probably take longer to make, it has a more patient style of process than a bomb's process, or Deidara's style of art. And anyways, it's pretty cool how Sasori is able to create chakra strings, and control objects using those strings. x3

But, I must say Deidara is as great artist as well, almost as great as Sasori (in my opinion) since his art has a sort of flavor to it, kind of like salsa. But his view on art is too impatient in a way, not everything should be thrown away and blown up. For example, I've been told that I draw pretty amazing anime drawings (not to sound snobbish or anything,) and because I get these remarks, I wouldn't just want to blow it up like Deidara's "art". I'd want mine to stay eternal and stay in good shape like Sasori's puppets.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 07, 2010 at 05:52 PM.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say Sasori's views on art are better, with the whole "Art is Eternal/Everlasting" but I enjoy Deidara's more, as I love explosions and pyrotechnics etc. The fact of it, his are just more interesting to watch, even if Sasori's are still pretty sweet...they have much more limitations in a sense. Not much diversity either besides his favorites.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast