+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the better villain, Kisame or Itachi?

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kisame or itichi for villan in naruto(who is koolist)

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I think that Kisame would own Itachi. He is stronger, has more jutsu, and he's been around long enough to know the weaknesses of the Sharingan. Also if Sakura can get Naruto out of Itachis' jutsu then I believe that Kisame could get out of it on his own.
    I think that kisame could not get out of itachi shar. And think about it there where to of them and itachi would own kisame. And think about it itachi has justu we have not even see it yet he has the shar. and we know that he has been all over the place he could have copyed 1000s of justu.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I think that kisame could not get out of itachi. And think about it there where to of them and itachi would own kisame. And think about it itachi has justu we have not even see it yet he has the shar. and we know that he has been all over the place he could have copyed 1000s of justu.
    Well I don't know what exactly Kisame is doing in Itachi but that sounds like a personal fetish. Everythin else that your bringing up doesn't have much resouce behind it. Also you have to understand that Kisame is on such a higher level than Skaura.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Well I don't know what exactly Kisame is doing in Itachi but that sounds like a personal fetish. Everythin else that your bringing up doesn't have much resouce behind it. Also you have to understand that Kisame is on such a higher level than Skaura.
    First of all boi i was not think about that stuff and also I and its sakura boi. And i think that kisame is way weaker then itachi. so there is nothing he could do to get out of the shar.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Argue real points will you. Can you even back that up. Your simply stating your opinion.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Thanks

So are you and if you think about it kisame follow's itachi. And kisame is not even a good char. in the show he is a smaller bad guy to itachi and you always talk about itachi.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

itachi, itachi, itachi. sorry. but yeah, itachi is so much cooler. 0/\0. plus, u can tell, itachi kinda bosses kisame around. kisame is nothing compared to itachi.

Newbie ginkyi is off to a good start ginkyi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's the better villain, Kisame or Itachi?

I gotta say Itachi is a better villian, he destoried the entire uchiha clan. He is faster than kisame and could predict his moves easily anyway.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    So are you and if you think about it kisame follow's itachi. And kisame is not even a good char. in the show he is a smaller bad guy to itachi and you always talk about itachi.
    Ive seen more points behind billums reasoning than yours. I would say kisame is a better villian. The only things weve seen from itachi is his mangeko sharingon, black fire jutsu , and exbloding clones. From kisame we have seen and array of water jutsu's,
     click to show spoiler
    As well as his sword which can completly stop the flow of one's chakra as good as if not better than sealing points with palms.

Made by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast