+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the better villain, Kisame or Itachi?

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who's the better villain, Kisame or Itachi?

We have not seen itachi full power he has a shar. so i think he has tons more justu like the copy ninja. also i think a 20% clone of itachi could take guy gates. Itachi knows to stay away form the sword. that sword is not every thing. And i think itachi can break it. Also itachi is much cooler then kisame. He take's out hes whole clan and i dont think kisame could take out the whole itachi clan besides susake.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    We have not seen itachi full power he has a shar. so i think he has tons more justu like the copy ninja. also i think a 20% clone of itachi could take guy gates. Itachi knows to stay away form the sword. that sword is not every thing. And i think itachi can break it. Also itachi is much cooler then kisame. He take's out hes whole clan and i dont think kisame could take out the whole itachi clan besides susake.
    Saying we havent seen his full power really isnt arguing much the same exact thign could be said about kisame. His sharingon is useless agaisnt someone who has seen it used many times. for example gai learning how to fight kakashi.

And learning 1000 jutsu dont mean a thing for multiple reasosn. For one they could be weak justu or close range jutsu. Second with his sharingon on all the time he is never at full strenght so if the justu takes alot of chakra like his black fire jutsu then he can only pull one off which afterwards he needed kisame to carry him. Third if kisame does take his chakra away he wont have any jutsu to use, or sharingon.

About his sword. If might gai going gates cant break it what makes you think that itachi can. and even if he does he would of been close enough for kisame to take his chakra away. As well as saying that you think itachi can break it isnt a real valid statement. We dont know what it is made of for one. and have you ever seen itachi pull off an amazing feat of pure strength? most of itachis fighting ability comes from genjutsu or sneak attacks.

For the part about him killing his whole clan. most of his clan werent even ninja. His clan was known to be the strongest clan in Konoha. This could be because of their size not overall fighting ability. Kisame is part of the legendary swordsmen, they are known to be some of the strongest fighters in the nations.

Made by me.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Saying we havent seen his full power really isnt arguing much the same exact thign could be said about kisame. His sharingon is useless agaisnt someone who has seen it used many times. for example gai learning how to fight kakashi.

And learning 1000 jutsu dont mean a thing for multiple reasosn. For one they could be weak justu or close range jutsu. Second with his sharingon on all the time he is never at full strenght so if the justu takes alot of chakra like his black fire jutsu then he can only pull one off which afterwards he needed kisame to carry him. Third if kisame does take his chakra away he wont have any jutsu to use, or sharingon.

About his sword. If might gai going gates cant break it what makes you think that itachi can. and even if he does he would of been close enough for kisame to take his chakra away. As well as saying that you think itachi can break it isnt a real valid statement. We dont know what it is made of for one. and have you ever seen itachi pull off an amazing feat of pure strength? most of itachis fighting ability comes from genjutsu or sneak attacks.

For the part about him killing his whole clan. most of his clan werent even ninja. His clan was known to be the strongest clan in Konoha. This could be because of their size not overall fighting ability. Kisame is part of the legendary swordsmen, they are known to be some of the strongest fighters in the nations.
    Itachi does not have to be close to break hes sword (exploding clone) the sword is made of shark skin.
     click to show spoiler

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Thanks

Itachi does not have to be close to break hes sword (exploding clone) the sword is made of shark skin. one of the swordsman was takin out by a genin and itachi was a anbu. Also i think that itachi could take naruto and kakashi. and both of them took on swordman and bet them.
    Yes but if kisame took the chakra from those clones they would disappear. The sword only looks like sharkskin and just becaus esomthing looks like somthing you cant tell if it is what it looks like. Haku for example. Yes Zabuza was one of the swordsman but he was feard all over for his ability it took kakashi to kill him and he was one of the lower swordsmen. If itachi could take them he would of by now wanting to take naruto.

Made by me.

Thanks

Yes but if kisame took the chakra from those clones they would disappear. The sword only looks like sharkskin and just becaus esomthing looks like somthing you cant tell if it is what it looks like. Haku for example. Yes Zabuza was one of the swordsman but he was feard all over for his ability it took kakashi to kill him and he was one of the lower swordsmen. If itachi could take them he would of by now wanting to take naruto.
    Jiraiya is always around and itachi does not want to fight him and i think that he cant take out all of the konaha place there to meany to fight at once there is another reason that he will not fight. And just cause he was a lower level swordsmen does not mean that kisame was better or worst then him we dont know the ranks of the swordsmen.

Thanks

Jiraiya is always around and itachi does not want to fight him and i think that he cant take out all of the konaha place there to meany to fight at once there is another reason that he will not fight. And just cause he was a lower level swordsmen does not mean that kisame was better or worst then him we dont know the ranks of the swordsmen.
    Are you seriosly implying that zabuza was a better fighter than kisame?????? NOW thats stupid. Jiryia is barely around he always out folowing the akatsuki. and fighting alot of people at once didnt stop him the first time he came for naruto, or when he fought his whole clan that is in konoha. Not many people at all

Made by me.

Thanks

Are you seriosly implying that zabuza was a better fighter than kisame?????? NOW thats stupid. Jiryia is barely around he always out folowing the akatsuki. and fighting alot of people at once didnt stop him the first time he came for naruto, or when he fought his whole clan that is in konoha. Not many people at all
    No i was not saying that i was saying he could be a higher rank just cause some one is a better fighter does not make them higher in rank most of the time. There is nothing but holding him back in my opinion form geting naruto but also you got to think i dont think itachi could take on gai and kakashi at the same time along with asuma and kuneri. so that is to many people to fight.

Thanks

No i was not saying that i was saying he could be a higher rank just cause some one is a better fighter does not make them higher in rank most of the time. There is nothing but holding him back in my opinion form geting naruto but also you got to think i dont think itachi could take on gai and kakashi at the same time along with asuma and kuneri. so that is to many people to fight.
     click to show spoiler

Made by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast