+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Who's the better villain, Kisame or Itachi?

Newbie zacnobodymmfwcl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who's the better villain, Kisame or Itachi?

ITACHI FOR THE REASON OF HIS JUTSU ARE MUCH MORE COMPLEX BUT KIAME HAS THE HIGHEST/MOST CHARKRA OF ANYONE IN THE akatsuki ORGINIZATION SO IT WOULD BE A GOOD FIGHT IDE LOVE TO SEE IT

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

you know i still think Kisame because with out charcka itachi is nutting 1 swing of his sword and itachi cant use he shauagan so ya he will win

The Keiman of Anime keimanzero is off to a good start keimanzero's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Who's the better villain, Kisame or Itachi?

Neither one- it's Orochimaru hands down. So evil that he sacrifices his own body for the 'forbidden jutsu' and why- for power of course. He uses everyone including the HL Village Jonins like Anko and Sasake. His jutsu summoning is a snake and Orochimaru means 'serpent' so he is well named. He's a big snake in the grass villain with no equal. Even Naraku (InuYasha) pales in comparison. However, twixt those two (Kisame and Itachi) I would have to say Itachi- why? Because he singlehandedly wiped out almost his entire Uchiyaa clan 'just to see if he was strong enough to do it'. If that ain't bad enough he spares younger brother Sasake because he isn't capable enough yet. He still intends to kill him later on though. Well Orochimaru might have other plans for lil bro. He does possess the dreaded Mayako Sharingan which is deadly. Enough said. Toodles-K&K
    Last edited by keimanzero; Jun 10, 2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: To add to message
    SFN and have a great day. Kami bless you all and see ya soon. Toodles-K&K

Newbie malcewer085 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by full blooded virgen 666 View Post
    so im start this i wanna com pare the to so jutsu and evry think just to fund out whos better
    Itachi rules because he can kill anyone with the tsukyomi except Uchiha clan members, so he is kingworship:

Newbie malcewer085 is off to a good start
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keimanzero View Post
    Neither one- it's Orochimaru hands down. So evil that he sacrifices his own body for the 'forbidden jutsu' and why- for power of course. He uses everyone including the HL Village Jonins like Anko and Sasake. His jutsu summoning is a snake and Orochimaru means 'serpent' so he is well named. He's a big snake in the grass villain with no equal. Even Naraku (InuYasha) pales in comparison. However, twixt those two (Kisame and Itachi) I would have to say Itachi- why? Because he singlehandedly wiped out almost his entire Uchiyaa clan 'just to see if he was strong enough to do it'. If that ain't bad enough he spares younger brother Sasake because he isn't capable enough yet. He still intends to kill him later on though. Well Orochimaru might have other plans for lil bro. He does possess the dreaded Mayako Sharingan which is deadly. Enough said. Toodles-K&K
    Itachi hands down, he is everyones death wish hes like the grim reaper may the soul reapers be with you

Quote Originally Posted by shoru View Post
    Not to be rude but I think Itachi is the way it spelled. To answer your question, Itachi is definitely the cooler villian. He it much stronger and has a dark ambiance around him.
    Agreed Itachi is wayyyyyyy better than any naruto villianhands down with his hate for almost anythin and his Tsukiyomi hes a deadly force to mess with
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jun 12, 2008 at 02:54 PM.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

i think itachi is the better of the two even though sasuke kills him the full exstint of his strength and jutsu haven't been seen yet i mean if sasuke can actually use his sharingan to go inside narutos mind and stop him from getting a great amount of power from kyuubi who's to say what itachi can or can not do with his mangekyo sharingan given the chance
    Last edited by zatch bell; Jun 17, 2008 at 09:59 AM.

hot feets for dat azz

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zatch bell For This Useful Post:

gaarasandkiller1 (Jun 13, 2008)

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    i think itachi is the better of the two even though sasuke kills him the full exstint of his strength and jutsu haven't been seen yet i mean if sasuke can actually use his sharingan to go inside narutos mind and stop him from getting a great amount of power from kyuubi who's to say what itachi can or can not does with his mangekyo sharingan given the chance
    true and i agree with zatch 100% on this one lets not forget Kisame nearly gets recked by kakashi in shuppen and itachi took him down fast so it was onesides to the extreme on that one
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

THANK YOU gaarasandkiller1 i'm glad you feel the same way i do

hot feets for dat azz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast