+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Mine is Brock Lee Because when I saw him fighting in the episodes 48,49,50 he had all these cool fighting moves and he worked hard and he is a nice guy Im just mad what happened to him in episode 50 he cant become a ninja that sucks bal@s whos your.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Me, I'm a Sakura fan. She's smart, but also has an attitude. I fell for her when she cut her hair to save Naruto and Sasuke ( I hope thats spelled right). That proves that she has real bravery and loyalty to her comrads. No one like Sakura.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Zixx may be famous one day Zixx may be famous one day Zixx's Avatar
    Thanks

i like chouji because when he gets really pissed of he is strong .. grr here is a pic

Giggity

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Shikamaru. The character is just full of surprises. He's carefree yet serious as well. And his shadow catch technique? Very useful.

Yep, and his catch phrase? Classic. The character is just loveable.
    Seduced by Flesh

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Jiraiya is my favorite. Other than the fact that he is one of the legendary Sannin, he is quite hilarious. Nothing like a perverted hermit to lighten up the day. His facial expression gets to me every time. Thats why I had this sig made for me.

My second favorite character is Shikamaru. He is the genius and the way he thinks is truly beyond his peers. I think he would be formidable opponent in a game of chess.
    Last edited by solking; Dec 27, 2006 at 07:04 AM. Reason: fixed tags

Newbie Inertia_Drift may be famous one day Inertia_Drift may be famous one day Inertia_Drift's Avatar
    Pangasinan, Philippines / San Jose, California, USA
    Thanks

Smile Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

My Favorite is Jiraiya Because hes a funny character who is fixated on women, drinking, having fun; but at the same time is a senin... HAHAHA halarious :-D

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would have to say that my favorite character is Kakashi, because he has had years of experience under his belt from fighting. I also like the fact that every time Gai tries to show off to Kakashi, he replys with a simple "Huh, you say something" that drives Gai nuts. Oh, and having the Sharingun and the Lightning Blade also helps.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

me I was just watching some naruto episodes and my new favorite guy is Jiraiya he is so funny if you go to this site crunchyroll you can watch over 214 episodes of naruto and you can watch the movies to and they alot more shows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast