+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

My favorite character would be GAARA! First his appearance: the mark on his forehead and his huge sand gourd appealed to my senses. Eventhough he has no eyebrows, i find him really appealing. I loved the way he tends to scare people... just by looking.

His childhood experiences really drawn my interest to him... In some way we are the same... His eyes seemed to have mysteries hidden...

Eventhough he looked strong on the outside,... he is yearning for the love and the reason why he is living. I just adore Gaara. ^^

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with Kakashi. Hes the original developer of the Chidori and wasn't even trying to make it. I mean comon he was trying to finish the rasengan that my friend is no easy task. Not to mention that his M Sharingan in my opinion is the hardest owning of them all. There really isn't a reason to not like Kakashi hes the ultimate character.

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

well by my name you know who my fave char. is! but ill tell you why! I like Sasuke Uchiha ppl say ppl only like him cause hes hot but i like him for that and his dark,mysterious,mean personality i dont like overly happy,hyper,and super nice guys they freak me out so now you know!!

P.S- if you call Sasuke Sasugay or Uchemo ERRG (anime fire eyes)

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

well i like gaara yes gaara first of all i look like him he dos not fight
    he uses the sand i love the heat and he is of the deaseart and no mater
    what you do you cant brake him he just put himself togather agan

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

jiraiya would be my favorite char. because i like the toad summoning and i like the rasengan.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Pein is the leader of Akatsuki and a missing-nin from Amegakure. When he was younger, Pein, Konan, and a third child were left orphaned by one of Amegakure's many wars, forcing them to fend for themselves. The three eventually encountered Jiraiya, who looked after them and taught them ninjutsu. Jiraiya believed Pein to have died with the others under unexplained circumstances, and Pein has since lost any affection he once held for his former teacher. Pein eventually began a civil war within Amegakure, which he subsequently ended by singlehandedly killing the village's leader, Hanzo. To make sure there were no sympathizers of Hanzo remaining in the village, Pein killed all of Hanzo's family, friends, and affiliates, elevating him to god-like status amongst the townspeople. He now uses the village as his base of operations for Akatsuki, where he is partnered with Konan. Although he directs the actions of the other members and maintains authority over them, Pein takes orders from Tobi.
    Pein initially appears as nothing more than a shadowy figure with unusual eyes, having several increasingly lighter gray circles around the pupil. Pein is shown to have six bodies in total that he can switch between via a machine. Of the two bodies he has been seen in, the only consistent physical characteristics are a large number of piercings and his unique eyes. He implies that each of the bodies have a specific purpose, as he switches to one body solely to kill an intruder. The only named ability he is seen using, the Shapeshifting Technique , also deals with bodies; using human sacrifices, Pein can create clones of his subordinates, which are under their control, and can be used to engage their enemies without risking their own lives. The clones formed are perfect copies of the original, possessing any unique genetic traits or weapons they may possess. The clone's abilities are proportionate to the amount of chakra given to the clone. Pein has displayed the ability to control rain, and can detect the movements and chakra levels of people traveling within it. Although he has not been seen in battle, Konan states that Pein has never lost a fight.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Otaku Master X is off to a good start Otaku Master X's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh, tough question! Well, of course I like Naruto, but my favorite character is tied between Sasuke and Temari.

By the way, Gungrave of Trigun, it's Rock Lee, not Brock Lee. Don't worry, I thought it was Brock Lee for a while too.

Newbie Otaku Master X is off to a good start Otaku Master X's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait, I have to say why?

Well, for Temari, it's because of her overall attitude. Plus, that fan's just plain cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast