+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Newbie Mofro is off to a good start Mofro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Kimimaru is special is the best if not for his illness he would have been able to defeat rock lee and gaara easily and lived
    Mofro

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i would say gaara becauese he i think is like me toubled and angry. he likes to kill things and people...

Tanks zyta

Newbie amarauchiha is off to a good start amarauchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaara. nothing left to say. the reason gaara is my fav character is because he is just misundrestood and really needs someone to love him.(only if...)

Newbie xxLONELYDREAMERxx is off to a good start xxLONELYDREAMERxx's Avatar
    Thanks

mine will have to be hinata.she has a sweet,caring atitude. and i always love the way she goes over the limit to empress naruto.and i hope they will be together some day od coarse.and also think she's kinda funny,by the way she faints around naruto.it's just so cute!

Newbie Analee31 is off to a good start Analee31's Avatar
    Thanks

it's really hard to say who's my fave character when i love so many of them! but i think if i had to choose, my top three would be Naruto (of course, love that guy), Gaara (he's so adorable and misunderstood but he changes so i love that), and Lee (adore his sexy clothes). I love Naruto because of his personality, he's very determined and strong-willed, friendship is very important to him and he cares very much about them. i also love that even tho he's hated by most of the villiagers because of the demon he still always has a hapy smile on his face. I love Gaara because he was so cute when he was a child. He was very innocent and opposite of what he turned out to be. He was a happy child for a while until his crazy uncle tried to kill him and he kind of lost it after that. the episode that made me love him more was when he was figting naruto and it's the first time you see his demon in full form. i love it when he and naruto are on the ground beaten and exhausted and having that little conversation, but what made me love him was when he apologized! i love lee because he's so funny and because he's so sweet! i especially love that he can only do taijutsu, that makes him super special! he's very determined to be the best he can be even tho he can't do gengutsu and all that other stuff!

Newbie DRTMaverick is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hinata's got some pretty cool abilities, though they've only shown her using a couple of them, mainly because she's too timid. I always end up liking the timid character the most though. ^^

Newbie sol45 is off to a good start sol45's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have one cause i cant decide between two, Rock Lee and Gaara

Heres why Lee he is super fast dosn't need any fancy tricks all he needs is his fists and he can beat almost anyone pulse hes just awsome when he fights.

ok now onto Gaara

Gaara is awsome because he can manipulate his sand at any time its second nature to him and his defence is almost impenetrable pulse his sand koffin and sand burial jutsus are the best but all in all I really liked him earlier in the show when he was brutal and savage.

Anyway those are my favorite Naruto characters.

P.S. Gaara vs Lee BEST BATTLE EVER!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Another thing i like about Lee is he is funny and when he gets drunk he rocks but there are some videos that are funny and they are at narutohq.com and go to flash videos and the video well there is 3 of them but there called True Naruto Style - Episode 1 ,2,3 and BUT BEWARE THE HAVE SOME BAD LANGUAGE AND SOME ADULT THEMES SO BECAREFUL BUT THEY HAVE ALL THE BEST CHARCTERS AND THEY WELL HAVE YOUR FAVORITE IN THERE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast