+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

Newbie Jerunos is off to a good start Jerunos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whos Your Favorite Naruto Char.{Must Say Why}

My Favorite Character is Itachi because his the coolest in of the Akatsuki. He is strong and calm.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know but i want to be safe for everybodys happy because some people dont like that stuff and can get mad and be like why didnt you warn me and then the parents could ban there child from this site and be like that had bad links to it you cant go on it because you know how parrents are .

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, such a hard and most difficult decision! In the first season, I'd have to say kakshi! Why??? Because his past story is so amazing, and yet so sad! I almost criend when I heard him tell naruto. I love his hair, he's got major power, and he's so smart! Also, he has control over dogs! I love dogs!

In the second season( aka, shippuden) I'd deffinatly have to say Deidara. Why??? Because it's awsome that he can, with the mouths in his palms, infuse chakra into clay and make it explode whenever he wants to! Also, I think it's absolutely adorable that he says "un" all the time! I love his hair, his power, and the fact that he works with Sasori! So awsome!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well theres about a little cussing and about 3 or 4 things that adult themes is what i would call them but how old are you and i well tell you if you should see them because i think 13 and older its okay 12 and under not okay but its at naruto.hq the videos name is True Naruto Style - Episode 1 theres also part 2 and 3 enjoy.

Newbie the Last Parade is off to a good start the Last Parade's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Naruto he's super funny, and he has really really cool moves!!!!

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Kakashi for he's wide experience & good fighting skills

Newbie lan32 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my favrite is Shikamaru whit his shadow possession jutsu

Thanks

Well after the new naruto manga and how kakashi was all mean at first would he still be your favorite char if he was like for the people who picked kakashi and for the people who wil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast